·.° ☆ Chapter Eight- New Boy

[After School]
—> Your Pov <—
All I did was stand there. I knew if I helped Finney escape now I would have not proven myself to him yet. All I did was watch, I felt unless and once he had driven away with Finney j stepped out of my hiding spot.
"Why Finney."
I asked to myself out loud and soon I continued walking and trying to think of a plan. Nothing was really coming up besides maybe if he was asleep or went out. That would be about the only plan or the easiest way to get out of here alive. I'd keep walking till I would reach home.
————
[Home]
—> Your Pov <—
Dad was missing of course, I had went to my room and one of the ghost kid was sitting on my bed and it scared the crap out of me.
"..HOLY SHI- omg.."
I said as i picked up a book I dropped from my hands and putting it on the table.
"You are just gonna let this happen?"
The boy said as he stood up and started to walk around my room.
"I mean of course not! Why would I?"
The boy then shrugged as a respond and soon answering too my question.
"Maybe because some of us, don't. trust. you."
He looked over and looked very anger, I sighed and nodded.
"I get that, but I have a plan, okay? I promise I will get Finney out of here."
He had given me a mean glance because disappear while I was standing there alone now.
....
..
"Y/N."
My father yelled from the kitchen area and that snapped me out of my senses and went to the kitchen quickly.
"Mhm?"
I said as I lend on the doorframe of the kitchen while he was talking with Max. When max shall me he had gotten up for his chair and hugged me tightly.
"Oh my, we thought we lost you."
He didn't let go for a while, but I hugged him back and smiled.
"I'm glad I'm back."
I said, he soon stopped hugging me and sat back down while my father and him started having another conversation while my father gave me a look and at the basement to go down.
I shook my head no, but then he said
"Hey Y/n, would you mind getting a box from the basement for me?"
I gave him a glance and nodded as I slowly went down. I hated going down here and now knowing that Finney is down here doesn't make me feel ANY better at all. When I opened the door, Finney back up into the wall and soon his eyes widen, then running to me and giving a hug.
"Oh my god, how are you here?! Are you okay??? Did he hurt you?"
He kept asking questions as I just tried to calm him down and reassure him as well that I was okay.
"Finney, calm down. I'm only here for the box in the corner.."
Finney gave me a confused looked and then backed up.
"You are working with him, aren't you."
He was now angry and I felt so bad, but nodded.
"Finney I promise though, we will help you."
He gave me a confused looked.
"We?"
And I nodded soon going over and grabbing the box, then heading to the stairs to go back up till Finney gave me by my shoulder.
"Please."
I gave him a smile and closed the door behind me and locked it soon going back up the stairs, putting the box on the table.
"There you go!"
I said with a smile while he started to go through it.
————
[Night]
—> Your Pov <—
I wasn't allowed to see Finney for a bit, but my father said whenever the time comes I can go down to give him food. I agreed to that, but I can't leave my room for the night. It was very boring to just kinda sit there in my bed and have no ideas to come up with. Some of the ghosts kids popped up here and there, not talking but wondering around kinda like I was. Paperboy was the most frequent ghost kid to show up, he seemed to pop up a lot more than the others for some reason. I had learned that the kid was earlier was griffen, he had told me while I drew and he watched. He also gave me a couple of plans to help Finney here and there.
————
[Morning]
—> Your Pov <—
I was woken up by Simpson barking, and who knows why he is either. I put my pillow over my ears as he continued, soon Max got him to shut up and that is when I finally got up. Max had to leave for a bit to get some groceries and so my father said it was time to go down there.
I had grabbed the tray and headed down, knocking first trying to let him know it is me. I opened the door and went down the stairs, putting the tray of food on the ground and sat on the ground.
"How you doing?"
I asked as he started eating some of the food.
"Not so well i guess, did you know Bruce talked to me??"
I smiled and nodded while he continued to eat and basically chug the sprite.
"So um what is the plan?"
He asked as he started to mess with the bottle on the ground.
"Not much, I'm thinking whenever he stops sleeping."
He tilted his head at me in some confused.
"You will understand soon."
I asked as i picked up the tray and told him to keep the bottle while I went back up, not locking the door this time and headed upstairs. I washed the tray, I wasn't sure where my father was at the moment but knew he would be around soon.
————
OKAY IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF WRITING, I REALLY COULDN'T THINK 💔 but here you go and we are so closed to the end like 3 more chapters!!

-1015 words-