·.° ☆ Chapter Three- Long Nights

[Night at 12:00 am]
—> Your Pov <—
Long nights turn into years of waiting for sunrise, the whispers have kinda stop for a bit but you had got an idea and went to your desk and started writing in a journal.
————-
[12:02 am]
~"No Whispers so far of the night, writing down what happens to see if there is a pattern or something."~
————-
You decided you will start writing down what you hear and maybe your thoughts because that may help you figure out what is going on and why.
...
..
.
Soon literally nothing was happening and that got you really bored, you starting thinking what if you were crazy and everything has been in your head? Or you weren't crazy just someone playing a trick on you? Or- Soon you heard a crash from the kitchen and you rushed to the kitchen to check it out. A door had been opened that had a lock on it and glass broken on the ground from falling, you looked down to where the basement was and it was wide open?! What was happening?? You first started to pick up the glass carefully so you didn't hurt yourself and then you threw it away, because what is the point of keeping it. Soon you went over to the door that had a lock on it and looked outside, you didn't see anything at first till you saw a boy still running and someone chasing him?? You were so confused at this point and you weren't even sure if it was real till something happened.
"Stop standing there would you?"
A loud whisper in your ear causing you to cover them and turn around to see someone who was transparent? Like a ghost..
"HOLY SHIT."
You yelled and then Simpson started barking and you knew you would be in trouble by then and the guy slowly disappeared and you saw someone was about to come Into the house caring someone in their arms.. you run to your room, your heart bounding, your ears ringing and being so confused.
...
..
.
"What the fuck."
You said as you made it to your room and you quickly went to your desk and started sketching out what you had saw.
—————

(Let us pretend it is like sketched out and stuff, I'm way to lazy to actually draw him

(Let us pretend it is like sketched out and stuff, I'm way to lazy to actually draw him..)
—————
"Holy crap.. that was Billy."
You said as you were slowly realizing things now, who had been running? Robin. Why did he have a mask on the other night before? He is the grabber. Why do you have to cook so much? To feed the kids in the basement.
Everything was clicking in your mind, and you had to save whoever was still in the basement tonight. You started making a plan while you had the time.
You grabbed a pocket knife just in case and slide it into your pj pocket, and then looked out your door into the hallway to see if there was a light on. A light was on, but doesn't mean that someone is awake fully as well. You tiptoed around the soon peeked where the basement was and saw your father sleeping back in a chair? If he was that tired he could have went to his room or something. You soon quickly went down the stairs to the basement door and tried to quietly open it, but that was a whole fail. You soon opened it to see Robin on the a mattress laying there unconscious, you quickly ran over to check his pulse and it was still there, but faded you had some bandages on your and patched any wounds you had found, and soon it started to make him wake up and when he did, he quickly backed up from you.
"Who the hell are you."
He said and you were surprised, but at the same time not you guessed.
"Y/n, I live here."
His eyes widen and soon stood up and was about to start either running or to fight, but you got up and dusted off your pants.
"Think whatever, but I'm not here to hurt you, but to help."
He soon lowered his arms and looked at the basement door that was opened.
"Did you wake him back up?"
He asked and you shook your head no and grabbed his hand
"Let's get you out of here."
He smiled and followed you up the stairs, your father well the grabber.. was still asleep and so you quickly ran to your run with Robin.
"You can go out the window."
You said and he nodded while you opened the window, but before you could finish you blacked out and the last thing you saw was your father and Robin on the floor next to you..
————
ANYWHO UPLOADS EVERY WEEKEND 🫶
And I guess maybe cliffhanger and a shorter chapter I guess 😚

—> 814 words <—