·.° ☆ Chapter Nine- Helping

[Morning]
—> Your Pov <—
After giving Finney something to eat before heading out, I searched around for my father but he was nowhere to be seen? I looked all around, maybe he went out I guess or just hiding. I got my backup and headed off to school, today they were having something for Finney. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to act at all during it, but I knew I would figure it out and a plan out as well.
While walking to school I saw Gwen and decided to run over to ask her something and if she was alright as well.
"Hey Gwen!"
I Said while running up to her and she gave me a smile, that already showed me how she was doing already. I stopped in front of her and she gave me a confused look then I hugged her. I knew she needed one after all of this and she hugged back tightly trying not to cry. I really wish I could just give out where he was, but on the other hand I could get killed for even saying something. After we finished hugging we continued to walk together in silence, I didn't mind because I wasn't too in the mood. Before we headed to class she had said
"Thank you."
And waved goodbye as she walked off and I waved back soon heading to my class.
————
[During Class]
I was so distracted by all of this, I kept drawing on my work and not even focusing. Even though I knew what was going on I was not ready to here a whole speech about him being missing. Soon the teacher told us to go head to the gym, I was so spaced out while everyone headed out. The teacher tapped on my shoulder and I looked up.
"Sweetie, can you head down as well?"
I nodded while getting up and quickly going to the gym and sitting down on the bleachers while they started the speech. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it at all, I just got up when everyone else did and went back to class.
————
[Walking to Home]
While walking home I saw my father's van and just looked away while he went by, but I'm not even sure why he is out of the house either. Unless he locked the door in the basement before going out or left it unlock. Man I have no clue what I'm even saying at this point. I just need to continue walking home and try to forget him even pasting by.
————
[Home]
I put my bag down on one of the chairs and looked around to see if anyone was around.
"Max? Dad?"
I yelled out a bit, but no one. I decided to check on Finney even if I wasn't allowed too, so I quickly went down the stairs. The door was locked so I unlocked it and knocked before going in as usual. He was sleeping on the mattress, but soon woke up to the sound of the door.
"Finney?"
He looked up and smile then got up to give me a hug.
"Y/n are you sure you know what you are doing here?"
I nodded and hugged back then let go.
"I promise you, it will all be over soon. I have a plan and I'm sure you wanna hear it."
I smiled and he sat back down and I sat down with him as well.
"Alright, so you may or may not know this but he hasn't been asleep since you got here."
He tilted his head in a bit of confused on why he wasn't, but something seemed to spark his mind and nodded.
"And so, I will need you to see if you can take to some ghost kid for the lock on the other side to get out. That is the key on getting you out of here, there is another door but it is way harder because he will be right there."
Finney just nodded and stare while listening to everything.
"When you figure it out, he should be asleep and you will have to try out the numbers when you get it. You will have to run. I will be a distract and I promise you will be out!"
Finney gave me a look and then asked
"What about you?"
I soon thought about it and wasn't sure.
"I have no clue, but we will find out."
I smiled and soon got up knowing he would be home, I ran up the stairs locking the door of course before going back up. When I got back up the stairs I saw max and smiled then heading to my room. Now we just wait for nighttime.
————
MAN i don't Like this chapter 💀 anywho two more chapter and my birthday is tomorrow so I won't be able to get some more out before then but yeah! 🙀
(827 words)

————MAN i don't Like this chapter 💀 anywho two more chapter and my birthday is tomorrow so I won't be able to get some more out before then but yeah! 🙀(827 words)