·.° ☆ Chapter Ten- Get out before me.

[Evening]
—> Your Pov <—
Nighttime seemed to be taking forever just to come by, I kept looking at the time as if it was gonna magically change into night. I tried sleeping, drawing, and more. Even some of the ghost boys popped up and was just watching me with all my boredom in the world. I decided to go find Max to talk to him, I walked to where he was and waved at him as I entered the room.
"Oh hey kiddo!"
He said as he was finishing putting a red line up on the board he had been making, trying to found out who the grabber was in the first place.
"What are you working on?"
I asked as i went over to stand next to him while looking at it.
"Trying to found out about the grabber. I mean all the kids were walking home on a school day besides Robin Arellano."
I nodded as I listened to what he was trying to explain. I'm very surprised that he didn't figured it out to be honest, it is pretty easy if you think about it.
"Have you got a general area where you would think the grabber would be?"
Max nodded his head no, but pointed to a couple places where he thinks.
"I mean if you think about it, why would it always have a pattern?"
I asked as he went to go sit back down on the couch.
"I have no clue, but I'm sure I will find out soon."
I nodded and I knew he would to as well, soon I saw Robin pop up and I quickly said goodbye to Max, then heading to my room as Robin followed me done the hallway.
"Has anyone said anything to Finney?"
I asked as Robin sat down on the bed.
"Not yet, griffen is planning to soon as he starts getting sleepy."
Robin said as I nodded in reply and looked at the time, it was getting closer meaning the plan would have to start soon. Me and Robin talk a bit about the plan, I mean I didn't tell him everything of what would happen but a general idea of what would be going on.
————
[Night]
—> Finney's Pov <—
It had gotten darker outside, I was sitting on the bed and soon heard something dripping on the ground? I turned on my flashlight and then shining the light on where I heard the dripping, it was blood. I soon shined the light up more and say a kid bending backwards, soon pointing to the phone. I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear and waited.
"Hello?"
I asked as i was waiting and all you could hear was static and nothing else.
"Hello?"
I asked again hoping for some kind of answer from someone.
"Hello?"
I kept asking and soon a voice said something.
"you don't have much time.
...
The grabber hasn't been sleeping.
He thinks this might be it that..
He's gonna figure it out."
I was beyond confused about what was going on and was getting a confused look while looking around.
"Who's gonna figure it out?"
I asked from what the boy said.
"His brother upstairs.
Hahaha.. hahaha..."
He kept laughing and that soon made me realize that was who the "he" was that he talked about.
"Are you griffen?"
I asked trying to figure out who it was.
"Who?"
The boy asked, I know all of them probably don't know their names but trying to help them does help me.
"Griffen Stagg."
The boy then answered quickly.
"Probably.
It's all a little hazy, but I imagine you know all our names."
I figured what he said was true about everyone knowing their names.
"Every kid does."
It was silent for a bit, but I decided to say something else.
"I didn't know you."
I said and soon the boy said something.
"Nobody did.
...
You spend so many years invisible then every kid in the state knows you're name.
...
You don't have much time."
I started to get kind curious about something so I decided to ask him about it.
"Why hasn't he killed me yet?"
..
"You won't play the game.
...
You have to play the game, if you don't play he can't win."
He responded with, making me even more confused. Like what was this game he was talking about? Y/n never told me about this game of his.
"What game?"
I asked out of curiosity.
"Naughty boy, If you don't play naughty boy the grabber can't beat you.
..
And if he can't beat you, he can't move on to the next part and the next part of naughty boy... is his favorite part."
The boy sighed a bit.
"What's the next part?"
I asked, I can't believe that Y/n didn't tell me about this, but they may have not even known about this. Soon the boy just laughed and laughed.
"You
Don't
Habe
Much
Time."
I was started to wonder if the boys have a horrible memory.
"You said that."
I asked, Kinda just speaking my mind a bit.
"He's not been sleeping."
I was started to get a bit annoyed by him just repeating things over and over.
"You said that too."
I asked again.
"Yea, well.
He is now in his chair.
He passed out waiting for you to play."
I scoffed a bit.
"What good does that do me?"
I asked them soon realizing something.
"Wait, the door is still unlocked.."
I smiled a bit.
"The door is still unlocked."
I was kinda confused, but excited.
"Do I just... go?"
...
"There's a combination locker.
It can be in the storm door, it was my bike lock."
That caught me by surprised a bit.
"You're bike lock?!?"
I asked Even though he did say it was his bike lock.
"Yea, he took it.
When he took me."
I started wondering if he could remember it and tell me.
"What's the combination?"
I asked hoping that he would know what it was.
"I don't remember."
"Griffen!"
I Said out of anxiousness because I really wanted out.
"I remember being afraid to forget it, that why I wrote it down."
My eyes widen and soon looked around a bit.
"What?!! Where?!"
I asked still trying to look around for it.
"I craved it with a bottle cap in the wall."
I stopped looking around because I wasn't able to find it so easily.
"Which wall? WHICH WALL!"
I was getting very anxious about this and him not answering me was not helping a lot.
"The one on the right, about shoulder height when your sitting down."
I dropped the phone quickly and went over the wall and crouched down looking along the way soon finding the code.
"23317...
23317....
23317....."
I got up and quickly went back over to the phone putting it back up to my ear.
"23317?"
...
"If you say so."
I was soon confused because it could be that or literally anything else.
"Or it is 23 31 7
Or
233 17
Or
2 33 17?"
It could be literally anything and I wasn't even sure what one.
"I can't remember."
"Griffen!"
"I can't remember! You'll have to try them all and you'll have to be very quiet about it."
I sighed and soon looked at the door.
"Yea..okay thanks."
Soon I hung up the phone and quietly opened the door heading up the stairs. When I got to the top I saw the grabber, then went to where the door was and y/n standing there waiting as well.
————
[Night]
—> Your Pov <—
I guess Griffen finally decided to hurry up and tell him, Finney went over to the lock and started trying anything that Griffen had given him. Well at least what I think he had given him, all I hoped was that this was gonna work. First Finney tried the first combination and nothing soon he tried the second one. Nothing. Geez this may take longer than expected and soon when the last one work, Simpson started barking.
"Run."
I told Finney and soon he darted out the door with me behind him, this was basically going all by plan. I knew it would wake up my father and I was correct as he quickly got into the van driving after Finney mainly. He stopped in front of Finney and him quickly turning around, before he could get Finney I had pushed him out of the way as my father grabbed me and us both rolling on the ground, him putting a knife to my throat.
"Finney, you move one muscle and their dead."
He said as Finney started to panic till I said something.
"Finney, for your own good. Run."
...
"Get out before me."
I smiled at him while my father's eyes widen as Finney just nodded while a tear rolling down his cheek and running away.
——————
Cliffhanger said who 🙀

——————Cliffhanger said who 🙀