CHAPTER 3: Different shades of dreams

Anurag's pov

I kept staring at Mr. Dhanraj in shock. I was really out of my words. The thing he just asked me was something i have never imagined even in my dreams.

I love Mira, but thinking directly about the marriage was kind of an utopic thought to me. Sweat appeared in my forehead and my heart did back to back jumps inside my ribcage.

"I don't think that would be a good idea Bhaisaab..."- My aunty said to Mr. Dhanraj.

Mr. Dhanraj stared at her with confusion.

"Why not bhabhi ji?"- he asked.

"I don't think Mira and Anurag will make a good pair....they are so different from each other...Anurag is very simple and Mira is......"- my aunt stopped in middle stretching the word Mira.

I felt embarrassed infront of Mr. Dhanraj. Aunty's disliking towards Mira is known to me but i have never thought that she will also show her disliking infront of Mr. Dhanraj like this.

"Bhabhi ji, i know that my Mira is little stubborn....But her heart is pure, believe me....she is just immature and spoilt a little....I really need someone who will take care of her like us and also taught her the meaning of love and happiness...."- Mr. Dhanraj stared at me while saying the last part.

Aunty's face was looking cold.

"But i don't think your daughter will agree for this marriage...as much as i know she doesn't likes Anurag"- Aunty's words pained my heart in some way.

Mr. Dhanraj smiled a little this time.

"Bhabhi ji, Mira has one good quality in her...she never says no to her parents..."- He said while giving a warm smile to me.

"Okay Anurag, think about this and i will wait for your answer eagerly....take care"- Mr. Dhanraj stood up and walked away.

As soon as he left, my aunt and Tiya both shouted together.

"No way, that girl will never enter this house...she is a pure bitch"

My head snapped at their way. I stared at Tiya with anger.

"Control your tongue Tiya..."- i gritted out.

"Oh please bhai (brother), that girl is so evil....i hate her so much, she will make your life a hell..."- Tiya yelled.

"I agree with her Anu,, don't do anything stupid that you will regret for the rest of your life...I'm already searching for a well mannered girl for you....."- my aunt said.

"Stop this aunty.....you know this very well that i won't....."

"What anu??? You wish to stay as a batchelor right?? This is what you want to say??? For god sake, that girl Mira is a pure.........i will never agree for this marriage...i can't see your life to get destroyed infront of my eyes...Don't do this mistake Anu....You will end up very badly...I'm telling you"- aunty walked inside the room and shut the door with a bang.

I came out of the house. A mixed feeling is going inside me. In one way my heart is beating with an unknown happiness, at the same time it's scared.

Having Mira in my life will be the biggest happiness in my life. I can leave my every dreams behind for her. She is the biggest dream of my life. My destiny, my solace, my happiness, everything is only related to her.

I walked towards her University. A sudden urge to see her grew inside me. A little glance of her is enough to make my day. I know people will think that I'm crazy. May be it's true. I'm crazy in her love. I don't even know the boundary of my love.