CHAPTER 4: My misery

"Excuse me sir.....mam wants to see you"- the driver told Anurag.

Anurag became confused a little, then he walked with the driver inside the hospital. He pushed the door slightly and entered.

Inaya was sitting in the bed. She has a slight bandage on her head. Anurag stared at her once and gave smile.

"How are you?"- he asked her.

Inaya looked at Anurag and immediately she lowered her eyes. She doesn't know why but a slight blush cripted on her cheeks after seeing this handsome yet so simple man standing infront of her.

The most contagious part is his smile.

So attractive.

This can damage anyone's heart. Inaya bite on her inner lips to suppress her state. This is really embarrassing. This man has that much effect on her only in the first glance. The mere thought of him carrying her here send shiver down her spine.

She has met many superstars, businessmen but this simple man has something on him which is attracting her like a magnet.

What is it? Is it his simple attire or his honest personality?

"I'm fine"- inaya replied softly.

Anurag smiled a little.

"I think they were your fans...just following your car and then collided with you"- he said.

Inaya smiled slightly.

"I have already announced that I'm not interested in doing films but this media is not letting me breathe freely"- Inaya sighed hard.

"They have already gathered downstairs and they are asking for you"- Anurag said by suppressing his smile.

"This life! Urggggghhhh!"- Inaya made a irritated growl.

Anurag found it cute.

"It's shocking you know...i thought people are dying for attention and here you are getting it but not liking this, i guess"- he said to her.

"Believe me...i don't like this at all...just my dad requested me so much to sign that film because he was the producer, so i signed it...but i think i did a mistake.....by the way what's your name?"- Inaya asked him.

"Anurag...."- he forwarded his hands and Inaya hold it firmly.

"Nice to meet you Anurag.....can i have your nunber please?"- She asked with hesitation.

He frowned for a while, then he gave his number to her.

"I should get going.....take care"- he walked out of the room leaving her in a state of surprise and amusement both.

Anurag's pov

I reached my apartment but stopped when i saw Mira standing near my apartment. My heart skipped a beat when i saw her. As soon as her eyes landed on mine, i saw pure detest on her eyes. She marched near me and stood face to face. Her eyes were boring holes all over me. She has a cruel smile on her lips.

"Do you really think that you can get the property of my dad if you get married to me??"- her voice is only lashing with pure hate.

My heart shattered into pieces. I never knew that she can think that much low of me.

"A low educated man like you can never get success by using an ethical way.....only cunning ways are left for people like you.....it's obvious that you will going to apply your cunning skills....but let me make this very clear to you,,,you can fool my parents but not me.....and i will never marry someone like you....you do not match my standards Anurag...."