A Little Glimpse

Pari's pov

I got down of the auto and walked near the small house. I knocked at the door. After few knocks, the door got open.

I saw the person standing at the door.

I can't really relate him with the old Siva anymore. He has turned so skinny. Dark patches has been formed around his eyes.

He was little shocked after seeing me.

Suddenly I heard few sounds from inside. Two women are shouting and cursing each other so badly.

"Get out from our house....all the time suffering from illness....I can't cut the milk supply of my daughter for your medicines..."

"You are showing your true face...if Anu was here, he could never do that to me"

"Then go to Anu.... I'm sure he will kick you out of his mansion...go and beg on the road"

Suddenly I saw Kalindi aunty coming out of the house while crying so much.

She stopped like she has seen a ghost after seeing me. Her crying rate has increased immediately.

"Look how she is treating me....I always protected her as my daughter and now she is showing her true colours"

I looked at Siva who is now going inside the house. I don't know what to say or how to react after seeing this mess. I never expected this.

Suddenly Tiya appeared on the door. A little kid was sleeping on her arms. I got terrified after seeing Tiya's condition. She is looking like a slum woman. She is wearing a saree whose colour has been faded long back. Her hair was disheveled and she is looking so older than her age.

She stared at me in pure shock.

"Who send you here??? That Mira?? Tell her that we all are suffering a hell...she will be very happy after learning this...She got what she wanted....She got all the happiness but look at us....we are dying....and this old bitch is making my life more miserable...take her with you...I can't tolerate her face anymore"

With that Tiya suddenly closed the door on my face.

I stood absolutely dumbfounded.

Kalindi aunty cried out more by covering her face.

I came on the road with a pure shock. It's true that Mira send me here. She wanted to get their news, specially Tiya's.

After enduring all humiliations, still she wanted to get them back on Anurag's life. Anurag didn't know that Mira has sent me here, otherwise, he turned mad. He absolutely hate his family now.

Mira has tried many times to talk about his family but Anurag has developed a permanent feeling that his family will again try to snatch his happiness by manipulating him.

So I came here. Mira met Siva once in Kolkata. She told me that they are now suffering from economic loss. That's why she sent me here. She wanted to help Tiya and her daughter.

"Please, don't leave me...take me with you"

I heard Kalindi aunty's voice.

I can't believe that she is the same woman who always used rough tone on me and Mira. She is literally pleading and crying. I felt pity for her.

"Where will you go?"

I asked her.

"Take me to Inaya.....I don't want to go to Anurag because I can't able to handle his hate....but Inaya can never leave me...I always gave her support...."

I thought for a while.

May be Inaya can help her. They both were so close once.

.............................