Vino, Formaggio, Cioccolatini

Imperial Office, First Foreign Affairs Building

One of the many offices included in the First Foreign Affairs was Remille's own personal study. Though in actuality, it was more like a luxury apartment than that of a professional office. Inside indeed was Remille's desk, but to the sides was a couch, manacomm, a few plants and luxury vases, a personalised carpet that was illuminated by the magic crystal chandelier up above and the sunlight pouring in through the window overlooking the city.

Remille sat on the couch in a rather leisurely way as she read a book. However, she was not at all taking the words to heart and instead her mind was preoccupied by the loud booming noise she heard earlier. She was in here while she enjoyed a glass of wine before she nearly dropped it when she heard the noise. It was when she looked out the window that she saw the flying machines that went at such an astonishing speed.

Then her secretary informed her that it was the Italians who put on that show of force. Of course in arrogance she didn't believe her and simply assumed it was the Holy Mirishial Empire that tried to remind Parpaldia its place but then those jets were on an entirely different scale. Unless they made a new type of jet, she could not possibly know from whom it came unless it indeed is Italy.

Remille's train of thought was broken however as a knock came. It was her secretary once more as she bowed and spoke. "Miss Remille, Director Kaios is here to see you. It concerns about the Italians." She said.

The imperial woman almost sneered a bit before she nodded. "Send him in." Remille said as the secretary nodded and left her office. She sighed as she shuts the book and sets it onto the bookshelf before she heard the next knock and a moment later, Kaios entered.

"Hello mistress Remille." The man simply greeted as he had in his arms the gifts given by the Italian ambassadors which immediately intrigued Remille.

"Director Kaios, where did you get those and from whom?" She asked as the packaging itself was already better in craftsmanship compared to any Parpaldian products.

"These... come from the Italians your majesty. It seems the wyvern general's words are correct." He said as he gently set them down onto the coffee table. "The quality of these products seem high. I haven't tasted it at all yet if I were to be honest but just the containers remind me of top Mirishial products."

Remille eyed the two bottles of wine, the box of cheese, and even chocolates whose raw ingredients were hard to come by. She then gently opened the box of chocolate to reveal a wide variety of treats in their own neat designs as she muttered. "I haven't seen chocolate like this in... forever." She simply muttered.

"It truly reminds me of the Holy Mirishial Empire." Kaios said as he reached for a piece but Remille slapped his hand away which made him flinch.

"Let me try it first for these kinds of products are fit for royalty." Remille said with a scoff as Kaios just rolled his eyes in secret before she grabbed a piece and popped it into her mouth. As she chewed, she covered her lips to be as posh as usual but her eyes told a different story as they were wide eyed. "This tastes amazing...!"

"I can only assume it does..." Kaios said somewhat sourly before he spoke. "The Italians say that they are a huge exporter of these foods on their old world. Along with that, they also create much of their own military equipment."

"I don't believe such fairytales..." Remille said as she was very much still in denial about Italy being transferred while she eyed another piece of chocolate.

"Mistress Remille, with all due respect what more proof do you need? Are the manacomm feeds, show of power and these luxuries not enough?" Kaios said as his polite demeanour started to crack at Remille's stubbornness.