01

"Well it was because she wanted to confess her feelings to you, you fuxxing asshole." tzuyu started tearing up.

"Yeah she was, after confessing her love to you she planned to go back to Thailand for the holidays. But she never had a chance, in fact you ruined everything" Rosé looked at him

Jungkook's eyes started tearing up even more, his heart started aching, those words kept ringing inside his head. He felt like the world stopped for a minute.

"tzuyu-ya it's ok, calm down" Rosé comforted her

"Ani (no) unnie, it's not okay. Remember when she cried so much yesterday night about the incident? Like she kept repeating the dare word. Seeing her in such a state made my heart ache. Unnie seriously she doesn't deserve this. You (Jungkook), she was just a dare for you right? You wanted to play with her feelings. You got what you wanted! Why are you faking your tears? Huh? It won't work on us" tzuyu spited anger.

"aniya it's not like that. I'll tell you the truth, at first I really wanted to play with her but as time passed on I didn't realize how comfortable I got with her. At one point I forgot about the dare and hung out with her often. After yesterday's incident only I came to know that......... I love her, ''Jungkook looked down.

"Love? You call that shit love? Nope it's not love, it's just karma getting you back." Rosé was trying her best to calm down.

"Guys enough of this, let's keep it to ourselves and let's not waste our time, we have a lot of assignments to do" Jimin said

"Wait, hyung. Speaking of assignments I just submitted it 20 minutes ago and thanks to you jungkook" kun smirked

Jungkook looked at him with pitiful and shocked eyes

"I know what you're thinking, how did I know this? I have my ways. And thank you so much for making me finish it before summer holidays, now that I can enjoy my holidays without a worry. All the best with your life buddy and I won't ever forget what you did to Lisa. I just want you to know that karma is a boomerang." saying that kun and others left, leaving Jungkook in a dirty state. He just cried and cried and went home.

{At Thailand}

As you know Lisa was going back to Thailand for the holidays, she just landed and she took a deep breath. She wanted to forget yesterday and the past. But she couldn't.. She tried to but it kept coming on her mind but she was happy to be back in Thailand.

"I feel like it's a new start for me" Lisa smiled while admiring the place

Just then she got a call from her lovely unnie's. A smile grew on her face and then she picked up the call.

On the call

/right side is Jennie and left is Lisa/

"hey bae, are you here yet?"

"Hey jen unnie. Yep I just landed"

"Awesome I've sent our driver, he is outside. He'll pick you up"

"Alright I hang up so I'll go search for him"

"kay! I'm so excited, it's been months since I last saw you. I missed you so much. Come fast okay?"

"Aww me too. I'll go now. Bye"

Call ended

Lisa just loaded her suitcases in the car trunk and sat in the back seat of the car. He was excited and nervous at the same time. She had a lot going on in her heart and her head that she needed to share with her best friends.

She didn't realize time passing as she was lost in her thoughts until the driver spoke

"Mam, we're almost at our location." said the driver.

"Oh okay thanks Jay," she said to her driver.

When she looked outside she saw her unnie's (Jennie and jisoo) waving and smiling at her.

Which made her smile. She waved back. And after a few seconds the car stopped and she got out of the car. She quickly ran towards them and hugged them tightly and they hugged her back. After a long hug they decided to break it. They looked at each other.

"What happened lali? You've lost so much weight baby" jisoo worriedly asked.

"Me? Lost weight? Noo unnie I'm fine. It's just you two who have gotten skinnier and more beautiful" Lisa smiled.

"Aishh lali, you're always making us shy!! Anyways let's go inside, take a quick shower and let's eat okay?" Jennie smiled

"arraseo unnie, wahh I missed this place so much. And I missed you both as well" Lisa started tearing up.

"awwww we missed you too lali"
"awwww we missed you too baby"

Both of them said at the same time.

After that they all went inside.

Lisa was taking a shower, while Jensoo was preparing the final touch of the dishes. Lisa then realized she forgot to take her dress from the suitcase. So she yelled

"Jennie unnie, can you please take my dress from the suitcase." Lisa yelled for help.

"okay-OK." saying that Jennie opened Lisa's suitcase and looked at her dresses weirdly.

"Lisa-yah, why do you always wear these kinds of dresses? It's so boy-ish. It's not wrong to wear them but you should have something nice among your clothes. All of these are same" Jennie said.

"It's fine unnie, it's my type of fashion. Can you give me a dress please??" Lisa replied.

"You're not wearing any of this today. I'll give you my dress. You're wearing that and no buts, or nos. Got it?" Jennie said.

"Fine, fine. Anything is fine as long as I have some clothes on. Can you give me something faster to wear?" Lisa asked.

"Give me a minute" Jennie quickly went up to her closet and chose a dress for lisa and gave it to her.

"Here wear this" Jennie handed out the dress to Lisa.

"Thank God. Thank you so much. Now I'll be able to wear something." Lisa teased jennie.

___________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to like and comment. Have a great day.

___________________________________________________