12

Lisa was looking for him everywhere and she suddenly heard Jungkook's voice from the nurse room so she quickly rushed there. 

She saw the nurse putting splints in his legs and she was getting worried just by seeing that. After a few minutes, she went inside the room. 

"Hey Jungkook! Are you ok? What's wrong?" Lisa worriedly asked while Jungkook just stared at her with sad eyes. 

"Ummm excuse me? Do you know him? What's your relationship with him?" he nurse asked. 

"We don't have any relations-" Jungkook was about to complete it when Lisa started talking. 

"I'm his girlfriend." she looked at him with a smirk while he looked like he was taken aback. 

"I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend and we're dating. Right babe?" She looked at Jungkook who's eyes widened because he was shocked and surprised. 

"Oh really? I'm relieved now. I was about to call his family, thank goodness you came. I shall take my leave now, please come and meet me after 30 minutes." the nurse said and walked away. 

Lisa saw Jungkook's leg and wondered what happened to him. She took a few steps and was about to touch his leg when Jungkook moved away a little even though he was in pain which caused Lisa's heartbreak. 

"Jun-jungkook-ah. What happened? Are you alright?" she questioned him but he just turned his face to the other side and refused to answer her.

"Look Jungkook, just answer me before it gets worse." even after that he didn't answer her so Lisa pulled his shirt which made him turn towards her in shock and smashed her lips into his. 

He was shocked at first but eventually gave in after a few seconds. Lisa pulled out of the kiss and saw Jungkook crying, she didn't know why. She started thinking that it was because of the kiss. 

"Jung-kook, look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I just wanted you to look at me and talk. I'm sorry for kissing you, I really am. Please don't cry." she wiped his tears. After a few minutes he finally looked at her while crying.

"It's not because of that kiss lisa. I regret everything I did to you from the past until now. I really do, I just want you to know that I've changed. Changed for good but the thing is you've also changed and you hate me now, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me, I really love you." he stopped for a second and continued. 

"I know it's hard to trust me but please give me a chance. A chance to prove myself that I've changed for you. Please." he continued to cry even harder. 

Lisa looked at him with pitiful eyes, all the hatred and revenge feeling towards him vanished at that exact moment. She realized how much she loved him and all these times it was covered because of her revenge thoughts. 

She Bit her lips and thought to herself about what to do. She then wiped his tears and cupped his face to make him look at her, look at her into her eyes.

"Jungkook, I know how much you've hurt me and caused me a lot of trouble and pain. And until this moment I wanted to do the same thing as well, I wanted you to feel my pain and suffering." she looked into his eyes. 

"But honestly all those bad thoughts have gone now. I can see how much you've changed, I really can. It's hard to trust you again but I'm willing to give you another chance to prove yourself. I mean everyone deserves a second chance right? So let's start over, show me. Show me the other side of you, show me what love means to you." She hugged him and he hugged her back. 

After a few minutes Lisa pulled out from the hug and looked at his leg which was kinda fractured. 

"Sooo what happened to your leg?" she questioned. 

Jungkook looked at her and took a deep breath before answering. 

"So I was searching for you everywhere and I saw you at the rooftop with sunbae (senior) kissing.." he stopped and looked down as he was unable to look at Lisa. 

"I was shocked and sad so I just quickly went down the street while crying and I wasn't focusing on anything other than what I saw up there so I tripped and fell off the stairs." he looked at his legs. 

"kissing?? When did we kiss?" Lisa confusedly looked at him. 

"You don't need to hide. I saw it clearly with my own eyes. Ar-are you dating him?" he slowly asked. 

"Bro we didn't kiss. Something got into his eyes so I was blowing it off. That's all, it might have looked like we're kissing from your angle but we weren't." she moved closer to him. 

"So you're not dating sunbae??" he looked up in excitement. 

"No Pabo-ya I'm not." she hit his arms jokingly. 

"So what exactly happened to your leg?" she questioned. 

"Ummm I'm having a sprain and a mild fracture in my leg." he answered. 

"How long does it take to get cured?" she worriedly asked. 

"Umm probably 2-3 weeks." he scratched the back of his neck. 

"Anyways Lisa. S-so as the problems and misunderstandings have resolved, can we maybe- like be a thing now?" he blushed and looked down. 

"A thing? What thing?" She played dumb. 

"A thing like a date. Can we like date now?" he was nervous.

"Ummm now? We can't." she quickly answered. 

"Wh-what?? Why?" Jungkook looked hurt. 

"First you take some time. Some time for yourself, after you get cured and recovered fully we'll start dating and move over. We need some time to understand and know more about each other. So let's take this 3 weeks to develop our relationship and then we'll start dating, till then I'll help you with medication and all that other stuff." she smiled at Jungkook who nodded and smiled in relief. 

She wasn't wrong though. They've been through too much together, so they need some time to know about each other better. Lisa's thoughts have really changed towards Jungkook, from hating him to now loving him. A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person. 

That's what both of them did without even knowing. 

"So we'll start dating after 3 weeks right? You won't change your words right?" he wanted her to assure him.

"I won't." she assured him. 

"I'll give you this as an assurance and then you give it back to me after 3 weeks ok?" she got up and kissed on his cheeks, neck, forehead and lastly on his lips making him blush to the core. 

"Happily ever after is not a fairytale. It's a choice."

X ~ X

The end.

Wow!! Can't believe it's the end. Finally. Woah!! Soo thanks to everyone who have supported me till now, and I hope you've loved reading this. Sorry if the story ended quickly, I didn't want to drag it too much. I'm always grateful to the love an support I'm receiving, I love you guys a lot. I'll make sure to work on my stories and try to make it likeable. I'll see you guys on my next story! Until then byeee. Have a great day.

XOXO ~