04

Meanwhile in Korea. 

Jeon jungkook. Let's talk about him. He's actually been so depressed all these days, to be honest he regretted hurting Lisa so much. He has really fallen for her, but he realized it too late. She's gone. What breaks him more is that she was actually gonna confess to him that evening, when he ruined everything. He didn't eat properly ever since she was gone. The guilt ate him up. He's been crying and hurting himself non-stop. He looked and was very weak. But one nice thing happened. He changed. He was no longer that playboy and playful boy. He never looked at girls ever since Lisa left. He's been locking himself up. He wanted to contact Lisa but he didn't have anything related to her. He begged Lisa's friends (kun, Jimin, tzuyu and Rosé) for her contact or just some way to talk to her. But they never gave away anything related to Lisa. He was broken. Totally. Into the tiniest pieces. He just hoped that one day he would meet Lisa and talk to her. He just wanted her to forgive him. He also wanted to confess his true love this time. But that never happened. He then slowly started losing hope. 

Time skip ›»

So they safely landed in Seoul, Korea. Lisa was very nervous to be back, she honestly didn't want to meet Jungkook, but she would be lying if she said she didn't miss him at all. After spending that much time with him she really missed him. And her best friends of course. The first thing she did when she got out of the plane was take a deep breath.

They were all headed to Lisa's house in Sk. Both jisoo and Jennie were amazed by her house. Even though it was smaller than their actual house in Thailand, it looked so pretty with the garden. 

"Lisa-yaa is this really your house?" Jennie was amazed. 

"Dae unnie this is my house, I know it's a bit smaller than our actual house. Do you like it? " Lisa Laughed 
awkwardly.

"Like it? We love it!! Right Jennie??" jisoo looked at Jennie .

"Yeah unnie, this house is so pretty." Jennie replied. 

"Really? Then what are you wanting for? Let's go inside." Lisa smiled. 

"Let'sssss goooo" Jennie screamed and ran inside and jisoo followed her. 

"Tsk. Look who's acting like a kid now?" Lisa said to herself and headed inside.

Lisa wanted to text her friends but at the same time she felt guilty for not texting them for a while. She then decided not to text them. She'll just keep it as a secret, she'll meet them directly at school. Lisa got curious about something and turned towards her unnies who were busy with their phones.

"Ummm unnie i have something to ask you about" she looked at them. Both of them faced towards lisa.

"Well what is it?" Jennie was curious.

"Ummm how come you managed to get admission in the same college as mine?" Lisa wondered.

"We got our ways." Jennie winked to lisa.

"Or let's just say we've known them for a long time as our parents studied in that college. Since they know us very well they gave us the seat" jisoo smirked.

"Ohhh okk whatever" Lisa was still confused..

"Lisa" Jennie called her name and she turned towards her.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Babe, aren't you sick of the same hair? Like come on!! You've changed and your appearance should change as well. You looked so cute and beautiful in this hair. But don't you need some spice in your life? How about we go to a hair salon and dye your hair?" Jennie asked.

The way that Jennie said, made Lisa want to dye her hair but she didn't know what color!?

"Ummm but what color!?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Ahhh how about black? It would look so sexy on you plus you can be matching with us" jisoo suggested.

"Unnie your right. She would look so sexy with black hair." Jennie agreed.

"Sooo what do you say!?" Jisoo asked lisa.

"Yeah ok, I'm fine with black!!" She said,

So they decided to go to the hair salon. Lisa decided to dye her hair in black. Jennie and jisoo wanted Chemical Relaxing and a head massage.

Lisa was nervous as she was scared about people judging her. It's been a long time since she dyed her hair. She was thinking what if the black color doesn't suit her. What if she looks ugly. Things like this were going inside her head. Until the hair Stylist spoke.

"Mam you're gonna dye your hair black right?" She asked.

"Yea-yes. Would it look good on me?" Lisa asked nervously.

"Yeah mam totally. Black is one of the most common hair colors that would suit literally everyone and judging by your appearance you would look so beautiful with the black long hair." She replied, making Lisa less worried.

"Really!? Thanks. Yeah black is my final decision ''Lisa smiled.

"Alright mam." The Stylist started to dye her hair.

Lisa was getting her hair dyed into black. And her unnies were currently getting a head massage in another room. She kept thinking about jk. She had a feeling that he might have changed but her mind dined it. She was thinking about what she would do if she saw or faced Jungkook again. This time she was sure that she would be stronger but she didn't have enough courage to face him. "But whatsoever, I'll just need to move on from that playboy" she thought. I hope i just meet my friends and not him at first. "Please God give me enough courage and strength to face him. I know I can't run away from him forever and at some point I need to face him so please" she prayed inside her mind.

___________________________________________________ 

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to like and comment. Have a great day. 

___________________________________________________