12 + 1

[a/n : this is a quite long chapter so hold on tight.]

12 + 1 or 13

🍀

Bonus chapter.

These past few weeks Jungkook has been trying so hard to convince her and make her feel like a queen. He has owned up to his mistakes and has done a lot of good deeds now. Lisa on the other hand was trying to resist Jungkook, as her first priority was for him to get well soon so she was playing hard to get.

It's been 3 days since she last saw Jungkook as his family was now taking care of him. She was sad and gloomy, not gonna lie she kinda missed his presence, and tonight was prom. She didn't have a partner as she rejected tons of boys just for Jungkook. She didn't want him to misunderstand, she was very sad as the prom was one of her favorite days.

She has always dreamt of her and her Prince Charming dancing and stealing the night together especially when her future boyfriend asks her to be his prom date infront of everyone, the feeling itself gives her butterflies but sadly she won't be enjoying her first ever prom this time.

"Lali.. Come on babe don't be like that. Why did you reject a bunch of boys for him? You guys aren't officially together right? Then why do you have to feel guilty and stuff?? Babe you could have just accepted one of them right? It's fine, why don't you just come with us? You'll be fine." Jennie looked at her.

"She's not wrong Lali, you and him are not official. Then why would you wanna feel bad for him? Don't be a silly girl, it's fine if you don't have a date you can come with us and enjoy some delicious food and drinks." jisoo dragged her to the closest and made her wear a beautiful dress.

"By the way, who's your guy's prom date tonight?" she asked curiously.

"Well mine's minhyuk. The football team's captain." Jennie blushed.

"And mine's taehyung." Jisoo smirked awkwardly.

"Tae? Taehyung? Like taehyung oppa?" She was shocked.

"Ye-yeah. I mean we had no choice, we weren't comfortable with others so he's my date. He's just my friendly date and nothing much, I mean at least I won't feel that much awkward with him." Jisoo scratched the back of her neck.

"Ahh good for you guys." she pouted.

"Come on Lali it's gonna be fine." Jisoo then held her hand and started walking towards the car.

When they reached the location they all got down just to see everyone starting and cheering for them. I mean they're the Manoban sister's after all, they elegantly smiled and made their way inside. While her two sisters were already with their dates she was sitting in the corner while drinking fruit punch.

She was scanning the place until someone tapped her shoulders, it was none other than her best friend Kun.

"Ahhh heyyy buddy. Long time now see, how are you?" She smiled brightly and hugged him.

"Hey beautiful! I'm fine how are ya? Yeah, long time no see and no talk." he laughed, making her laugh.

"I'm fine too, you look so handsome, kun. Btw where's your date tonight?" she asked.

"Umm I actually don't have a date. I didn't want to bring anyone with me tonight. I wanted tonight to be just me and my friends." he smiled.

"What? But what about your girlfriend?" She was shocked.

"My who? Girlfriend? What do you mean? I don't have a girlfriend." he was confused.

"What? At the start I introduced someone to me right? Isn't that your girlfriend?" she looked at him.