03

They all sat at their hug and comfortable couch. Both jisoo and Jennie were looking at Lisa. They knew something was off, this is not the Lisa they've known because they will keep sharing her memories from Korea but today he was very dull and didn't say anything about korea.

Lisa cleared her throat and started explaining the whole story from start to ending, with tears flowing down her cheeks. She tried her best to control it but how strong someone is doesn't mean they can't cry.

Jisoo and Jennie's blood started boiling. They know how much of a brave person Lisa was, but by seeing her crying this much. They got to know how much she was tortured. No one ever dared to treat their baby sister like this. Never ever. But after hearing her story they wanted to kill jungkook. Whoever he was, they didn't care.

They had no words to say. But they were kinda proud of lisa. She came through all of this single handed and proved how much of a strong person she is!

They comforted her. After talking, Lisa went to bed as she was damn tired. After a few minutes jisoo came into Lisa's bed and saw Lisa sleeping peacefully. She took a blanket and tucked her in and stroked her hair for a few minutes and then went to bed.

Next morning.

Everyone woke up and got ready. They were sitting and chatting with each other.

"Unnie's, don't you have college today?" Lisa was confused

"Pabo-ya we're also having our summer vacation now" Jennie pinched Lisa's squishy and soft cheeks.

"Aaahh. OK OK, don't pinch me it hurts" Lisa screamed in pain.

"Arraseo, from now on let's make new memories with each other. Let's plan all sorts of fun things and let's do it together starting from today" Jennie cheerfully said.

"Yeah Jennie is right, lali. Forgot all your bad memories and replace it with new and fun memories of us. Let's create new memories, new us and new you. Got it?" jisoo smiled sweetly.

"Kay, got it!!! Let's gooo" Lisa screamed in excitement.

Days passed and all the three sisters were enjoying their life. They kept doing fun things together and this was a major plan by jisoo and Jennie to make Lisa forget her bad times and you know what? It worked. Like totally forgot about the past and was enjoying her life with her beautiful sisters.

Time skip ›»

Time flew by so fast that Lisa only has a week until school reopens and she has to fly back to Korea in like 3 days. She was so sad about it. She had a lot of fun with her dearly sisters but now it's time to say goodbye to all the fun and start packing up.

Lisa started packing her suitcase while sulking, she didn't want to go back. She was way happy here and now all of a sudden she has to go back to Korea.

"Unnieeee... I don't wanna go, I wanna stay here for a few more days" Lisa was sad and was sulking.

"Should we tell her?" jisoo whispered to Jennie.

"No, not yet. Let's wait for some more time. In the meanwhile pack your things" Jennie whispered back to jisoo.

So the remaining two days all they did was pack and help in packing.

So today was the day where Lisa had to return back to Korea for her schooling and stuff. There's only 2 hours left and Lisa started crying. She was partly traumatized. By seeing her stare her unnie's felt so bad and gave her a hug.

"Lisa-ya everything will be okay. Don't cry, remember what we told you? Be strong and don't give a f**k about him or anyone who bothers you, you're not going back as Lisa but as pranpriya. The one who doesn't give a shit about anything. Kay?" Jennie was patting her back.

"Jennie's right lali. Be strong, don't worry about anything okay?... We have happy news for you" jisoo smiled at her sweetly.

"What is it?" she asked innocently with tearful eyes.

"We're coming to Korea with you" jisoo screamed. Lisa looked at them with a shocked look.

"What? How? When?" Lisa kept on asking questions.

"shhh lali calm down, so after we got to know how much you suffered back in Korea we decided that we'll come with you. We're not gonna leave our baby sister alone this time." Jennie gave Lisa a warm smile.

"When tho?" Lisa smiled while wiping her tears.

"Now, with you. On the same flight. We luckily got the seat next to you in the first class." Jennie said, making Lisa hug them.

Lisa broke the hug after a few seconds.

"But what about your studies? College?" Lisa was worried all of a sudden. Making jisoo and Jennie laugh because of her cuteness.

"You're too cute lali, oh yeah we forgot to tell you. We got admission at the same college as yours in Korea. Now we're all going to the same college! Happy?" jisoo looked at lisa who suddenly screamed making her flinch.

"What! Really? Yaaaaaayyyy" she screamed.

"Lali, lower your voice. Aaawutch. My ears' ' Jennie said while covering her ears.

"Oops sorry unnie. I was just so happy" Lisa laughed like a little kid.

They didn't realize that time flew and kept on talking and now they only have 30 minutes left.

"Palli, palli (fast) take your things. I'm gonna lock our house." jisoo said.

They all rushed to the airport. Luckily they made it just in time. They were 10 minutes before.

'Waaahh thank God we're just in time. First Class is so comfortable" Jennie said.

"Right? I'm so excited to go back to Korea with you both" Lisa clapped like a kid.

"Unnie, I think we have to put lali back in kindergarten. She hasn't grown a bit. She's still our little baby." Jennie teasingly said to jisoo.

"I agree jendeukie. She'll always be our little baby sister. Always." Jisoo replied, making Lisa feel happy. She felt so happy having them as their sisters.

___________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to like and comment. Have a great day.

___________________________________________________