05

Lisa was done with her hair dyeing she was actually shocked about the results. It was pretty good. She could not believe, is it really her!? She thought. She then came outside near the counter that's when she saw her unnie's coming out after having a head massage. They look so pretty with free hair, he unnie's saw her and gave her a shocked expression. Which made her laugh a bit.

"Lali" they called her in a very shocked expression

"Lali! Is that you? You look so pretty baby" jisoo kept staring at her.

"I know right?? Lali you look like a baddie." Jennie smiled.

"Really? Gosh thanks" she winked at her unnie's and they both started to act like a fangirl of lisa.

So after paying they all headed to the mall to buy a few things for college. And they actually shopped a lot for collage like stationery, bags, outfits, accessories. They were still children at heart. After shopping they got food and they all went back home.

"Ahhh I enjoyed shopping in Korea. I missed this place so much," Jennie smiled.

"Same jen same. I missed Korea as well and IDK why I'm so excited for college!!" jisoo screamed in excitement.

At jungkook's

Jungkook was very nervous for college, he had a feeling that Lisa would come back! He was dying to meet her. For the past 5 days he has been practicing about what to say to Lisa when he meets her. Jungkook genuinely changed. For the past few months he's been reflecting on himself, and his actions.

He let out a sigh.

"I hope to see a new me. I changed, I really did. Just for her... I hope she forgives me. I'll do anything for her to forgive me. Please God, please let me meet her. I'm dying here." he said to himself.

Little did he know all this time he was making her life miserable now it's time for him to experience hell once he sees her.

..
..

The next day ›

Lisa was nervous for today, she was going to meet her friends and others after 3 months. And she has totally changed. She didn't know if they would still accept her, while she was thinking her unnies called her.

"Yaaa LALISAAAA you said you wanted to go to college early today!?? Why are you standing there alone like a statue? Let's gooo" Jennie yelled.

"Yeah you're right. Sorry unnie Let's go" Lisa winked at Jennie making her blush, and there's jisoo standing there disgusted.

"Ewwe can you guys stop that!?" Jisoo looked away. Lisa quickly ran towards Jisoo and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"Let's go unnieee it's getting late" Lisa pulled both of them and ran towards the car.

All the 3 sat on the backseat of the car, with deadly silence and finally Jisoo decided to break it.

"Lalisa, so how are you going to explain everything to your friends huh? I mean they did nothing wrong but you didn't even call nor even text them for a few months?" jisoo questioned.

"Unnie that's what I'm thinking about, I totally forgot to text them... I mean not totally it's just I was too scared to text them after a while" Lisa replied.

After a while of thinking Lisa spoke again.

"I certainly can't think of anything. Please help me" she looked at her unnies and begged them for help.

"Aahh fine fine." by looking at Lisa's anxious face Jennie and Jisoo decided to help her.

"Before anything you first calm down and put that attitude up on your face." Jennie said.

"Like you're a troublemaker, a popular bitch. Show me that face '' Jennie exclaimed.

Lisa then listened to Jennie and gave them a very fierce face, just like how Jennie wanted her to be.

"Perfecto ~ just like how I wanted it to be. Now don't panic me and jisoo got this OK?" Jennie gave her some confidence.

They reached their college area and they got out of the car.

"Wow, is this really the college that you were studying in?? This looks so beautiful" Jisoo commented.

"Let's not waste anymore time and let's go inside" Jennie pulled Lisa and Jisoo inside the campus.

When they entered the campus everyone was shocked. They all knew who they were obviously since they were so popular on TVs. The manoban sisters walked inside the Campus like it's their runway while everyone was cheering and fan(girl & boy-ing) over them.

They felt so proud and confident after seeing everyone. People didn't even realize that pranpriya and lalisa are the same person.

Person 1 : Wah, are they Manoban sister's?

Person 2 : Tell me I'm dreaming!?

Person 3 : They look so pretty and perfect in real life.

Person 4 : don't tell me they're studying here.!?

Person 5 : They're so hot

All of them were so surprised and shocked to see them. Lisa was searching for her friends at the same time she couldn't believe that people didn't recognize her!? And she was surprised that they knew who they were, she didn't know she was that popular even in Korea. She kept on looking for her friends but she couldn't find them.

"Pst. Unnie, didn't you see them anywhere!?" Lisa whispered.

"See who!?" Jisoo asked.

"Them. My friends obviously" Lisa replied.

"How are we supposed to find them when we don't even know what they look like?" Jennie said.

"Oh right. Sorry" Lisa tried to find them but she was getting so anxious as she remembered her scary past in this school.

Seeing her getting panicked both her unnies held her hand very tightly and Lisa squeezed their hands out of nervousness.

At last after 10 minutes she saw her friends, Rosé, Tzuyu, Jimin, and Kun near the lockers.

"Finally, I finally found them" Lisa thought and then she dragged Jisoo and Jennie to them.

Both Jisoo and Jennie were confused as Lisa pulled them. They had no idea where they were going. But they saw a group of people were standing near the locker where they were heading to finally Lisa slowed down.

"Hey guys, how are you all? Missed me?" Lisa said in a cheerful yet nervous way.

They all turned towards her and looked at her with a shocked expression. But Rosé was giving a confused expression.

"Umm hi!? You know us!?" rosé asked.

...
...
...

Soo!? Yeah! I finally updated sorry for making you guys wait. It's just I was not having any idea to write that's why I haven't updated in a while. Sry about that and that's for waiting. You guys are so sweet. Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter don't forget to like and comment ~