10

Flashback ‹«

This is how Priya and I met in childhood.

So Gguk and priya were childhood best friends. Once for holidays he went to Thailand and that's how they became friends. So after that every holiday season he would go to Thailand just to meet Priya. They had such a sweet bond, they became best friends from then until one day..

Jungkook's dad got a call from the school regarding Jungkook's studies while they were in Thailand. They mentioned that Jungkook is often getting distracted and his grades are dropping low. That made Jungkook's dad sad and disappointed. So he made a decision about it.

"From next year onwards, during your holidays you're not gonna travel to Thailand or anywhere else. Your going to focus only on your studies, I just received a phone call from the school saying that your grades are low." Jungkook's father said in a disappointed tone.

"No. Dad. That's not fair, I swear I'll study hard from now on but please, please just let me enjoy my holidays." Jungkook begged his father.

"I'm sorry son. But it's a no, I'm doing this for your future and your wellness. Please try to understand me. "Jungkook's dad replied.

"But dad please-" before he could finish his sentence his dad interrupted.

"No buts. What I said is final so try to enjoy as much as you can today since it's your last day. Tomorrow we'll be heading back to Korea." saying that his father left him alone.

Jungkook started crying. He fell to his knees, he just can't say goodbye to Priya. He wasn't ready yet, he didn't know how to say this to her. He didn't want to see her cry, he didn't know what to do. So he wiped his tears and he went outside for a walk.

While walking he saw his friend Haeun. She noticed that he was sad and was crying so she decided to ask him what had happened.

"Kook-ah. What's wrong? Why are you sad? Did something happen?" Haeun was worried.

Haeun was Jungkook's best friend. She was his distant relative that nobody knows except him and his family. Haeun is a very sweet girl, she always saw and treated Jungkook like her own brother. She always loved and adored Jungkook as her little brother. She was also Lisa's friend. She has such a sweet personality but people tend to misunderstand her.

"Haeun-ah, dad said that today is my last day in Thailand." Jungkook cried.

"And why is that!?" Haeun asked Jungkook and Jungkook started to tell the whole story.

"Ahh I see, don't worry I'm pretty sure that Priya would not be mad at you. She'll surely understand you." Haeun said with a sweet smile.

"But I don't want this to be our last goodbye. I don't want her to know about this. She'll surely be hurt, she won't be able to get over this." Jungkook said.

"I know she can't but she deserves to know the truth right?" Haeun asked.

"Yeah but... I don't want to talk about it." Jungkook softly said.

"Do you want to talk to her one last time?" Haeun asked.

"No. I can't see her, it's hurtful you know? If I see her I won't be able to go back. The thing is if I don't say this to her she'll be waiting for me. What should I do? She knows that tomorrow I'll be going to Korea since my summer holiday is about to end. She'll surely come to see me." Jungkook breathed heavily.

"Then, just tell her that you don't want to talk to her. If you ignore her it'll hurt her. If you say that you won't talk to her it'll hurt her as well but at least she has an answer right?" Haeun suggested.

Just then, Priya arrived at the spot.

"Hey boii, oh hey Haeun!" Priya greeted them with a warm smile, Haeun returned a smile and Jungkook.. well he didn't even look at her.

"Umm what's up with him? Why is he looking at the other side?" Priya was clearly confused with gguk's behavior as usually he would greet her back.

Haeun just stood there awkwardly, she didn't know what to say. She wanted to break the secret but she couldn't. But there's no other way, other than talking to her a bit rudely.

"Umm so he doesn't want to talk to you right now." Haeun straightforwardly said.

"What!? And why is that!?" Priya was a bit hurt.

"I don't know, he just doesn't want to talk to you. So we'll be heading back to our house now, talk to you later." Haeun was about to hold Jungkook's arm.

"Wait, I won't accept it until jungkook says it himself. So stop interfering." Priya was getting mad. This stopped Haeun from holding Jungkook's hand.

"Oh ok then. Suit yourself. You can ask him yourself." Haeun said in a sarcastic way. But inside she felt so bad for being mean to Lisa.

"I'm sorry Priya, I just have to do this. Or else you'll be waiting for him forever without knowing the truth." Haeun was talking to Lisa inside her mind.

"Gguk-ah what's wrong with you? Why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something? You aren't even looking at me. Look at me please." Priya was begging him to talk but he didn't even utter a word. He would break down if he saw or talked to her. That's why he was avoiding her.

"So you aren't gonna talk to me? What the heck is wrong with you? Us? If you say something only then I can understand. Huh?" Priya was getting sad, mad and annoyed with his attitude.

It was sad to see, Haeun couldn't bear it so she decided to take Jungkook away.

"You saw yourself Priya. He isn't talking to you, you know silence can mean a lot. I have to take Jungkook with me so we're going now." Haeun held Jungkook's arm.

"So that's it!?" Priya started to tear up.

"Fine, take him away with you. I think he got bored with me plus he's got another friend with him already so he doesn't need me anymore. You were right, silence does mean a lot." She stopped for a second to take a deep breath.

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK, I wish I'd never met you. You got bored with me so you're ditching me right? I'm just a toy that you played with. You're such a selfish jerk, thanks a lot for nothing. I don't ever want to see you, EVER AGAIN!" saying that she ran away while crying, everyone was heartbroken in this scene. Lisa, Jungkook, Haeun, all the 3 were sad and heartbroken.

Jungkook looked at her one last time while crying. He broke her, he made her cry. He felt so useless. Haeun comforted him for a few seconds and both of them started walking away with a painful and sorrowful heart.
_____________

Yeah i know i finalllyyy posted. After ages it's just i can't think of any ideas that's why I couldn't post, but hope you enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to comment your thoughts down below!! Have a great day!!