07

"Hi I'm Pranpriya manoban also known as Lalisa manoban". These words made everyone's eyes widened. We could also say that their eyes almost fell out. 

"Yo-you what?" Jimin came forward. 

"Lisa? I'm Lisa, oppa it's me" Lisa smiled sweetly. 

"No way.. Are you sure?" Jimin questioned.

"Yesss I'm Lisa" Lisa looked at jimin. 

"I cannot believe that." Jimin took a step back. 

"Do you think we'll believe you if you say that you're our Lisa? Ha nice try" Rosé chuckled bitterly. She couldn't believe that she was Lisa. She looked totally different from the old Lisa. 

Lisa was kinda hurt by her words but she knew it was her fault. On the other hand Rosé thought Lisa tried to trick her. So she didn't believe her.

"You can't be our lisa. Never" rosé started crying.

Lisa helplessly looked at her sisters and her sisters knew what to do.

"Oiii, you have that stupid id card of yours right? Show it to them" jisoo whispered.

"Oh right." Lisa remembered that she had her old id. So she took it out and showed it to them.

"If you guys don't believe me then look at my ID card." Lisa showed it to them. 

They were all so shocked. They couldn't believe it. OK come on now. They couldn't even recognize her. Lisa saw them and knew that they still didn't believe her so she took out her phone, her wallet and showed it to them. She even showed them the photos and text of them. 

At last they finally believed her. Everyone looked at her with tears which was mixed with happiness and sadness. By seeing them cry Lisa started to tear up. 

"Stop crying. You guys are making me cry. I'm gonna start crying if you guys look at me like that" Lisa started tearing up. 

"Unnie, I really missed you" Tzuyu ran and hugged her tightly. 

"I missed you too chewy." Lisa hugged her back. 

"Lali. You're finally back." Rosé walked towards her while crying and joined the hug.

"Yeah I am." Lisa smiled. 

Jisoo and Jennie looked at them with a happy face. They were happy that they were finally back together.

"Lisa-ya why didn't you call us.. At least text us? We were so worried about you." Rosé squeaked. 

"I-i was kinda.. You know.. Didn't want to remember anything related to Korea while I was there.. Not because of you guys.. It's just about.. Ahh forget it anyways I'm here." Lisa smiled. 

"Unnie but you? Pranpriya? I still cannot believe that. That you hid all your beauty, attitude and money inside the glasses." Tzuyu was amazed. 

"Yeah well what do you expect? I didn't want to live a luxurious life with paparazzi as pranpriya. I wanted to live a normal life as Lalisa, that's why." Lisa replied. 

"(coughs) we're still here." Jennie came forward. 

"Oh yeah hi Unnie. Sorry about that." Lisa scratches her neck. 

"It's alright, let's go to our class and talk. I wanna see my class so badly." Jisoo gave a charming smile. 

"Sure. Jisoo-shi." Jimin replied politely. 

"Call me Jisoo, we're now friends after all." Jisoo replied. 

"Ah sure.'' Jimin smiled back and they made they're way back to their classes. 

Few minutes passed and Jungkook arrived, he just waited in the entrance hoping Lisa would arrive. Little did he know that she was already inside. He kept on waiting, he was so nervous that he took deep breaths. While he was waiting a lot of girls started hitting on him but instead of flirting back he politely rejected which put them into shock. Jungkook was waiting and waiting. He was waiting there for about half an hour but still he didn't see Lisa. 

The bell rang and he lost hope. He one last time glanced at the entrance and went inside. He knew he was late on the first day of school but what bothered him the most was Lisa. Where was she? Did she leave the school? Will he ever see her again? Those thoughts were stuck on his head. While he was walking he saw people talking and whispering about someone. All he heard was, "was it really her? How come we didn't notice?" but he cared less. 

He entered his classroom and saw the teacher. 

"Well Mr jeon. You're late again, and it's the first day of school. Never mind go sit down" the teacher said with a " got used to it" look and tone.

"I'm sorry mam, I won't repeat it again" he politely answered her which made everyone wonder what has happened to him? He was never this polite. 

He walked towards his seat, that's when he noticed that someone new was sitting in Lisa's usual place. He didn't see her clearly since she was talking to someone and he could only see her back and her hair. But he just didn't care and moved to his seat, sat down and looked out of the window. He was trying his best to hold back his tears, did Lisa really leave? Because of him? Will she ever come back? Will he ever see her again?

 He kept thinking about her again and again. And his eyes gave up and started watering, he then wiped his tears just when he heard a bunch of people walking towards the seat where the new girl sat.

"Oh my gosh. Miss pranpriya, I'm a huge fan of yours" said a girl in a soft tone but quite loud for others to hear. 

"Me too. You look so pretty in real life" said another girl. 

After hearing this he turned around  and his eyes widened in shock. "Pranpriya?" a tear escaped his eyes.

X ~ X

After a long time. I know. Sorry for making you guys wait it's just I had no idea for this chapter that's why. Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. See you next time. Byee