11

And now you know why he became all ruthless and stuff, he was indeed broken inside and a devil grew inside of him. He was happy and evil outside but was lonely, sad and broken on the inside.

Every day Jungkook tried his best to get her attention but he kept failing and they seemed to get distant inside of getting closer, but Jungkook didn't give up he kept finding a way to get close to her. Lisa kept hurting Jungkook and she indeed felt bad but she had no other choice. She wanted to fix herself without him being beside her.

"Lisa-ya shall we go to the library today? I found the book that you've always asked me before summer." he followed her but Lisa never looked back.

"Can you stop following me God dammit. I've told you like 15 times already." she said in a harsh way.

Jungkook flinched a little but brushed it off with a sweet smile which Lisa could not resist but maintained a cool face outside.

"Lisa-yaa can you please talk to me? I'll do anything for you to talk to me." he pouted.

Lisa was honestly done, she stopped walking and was about to turn around when she accidentally tripped over her own shoes and fell on jungkook, Jungkook was not ready for it so he lost his balance and fell but before they fell he kept a grip on her waist so that she doesn't get hurt.

But the catch here is when they fell, they're lips touched each other and they accidentally shared a kiss together for a few minutes. They could not process what's going on as both of them were shocked, after like two minutes only Lisa got back to her senses and stood back up, blushing.

Yes, it was both Lisa and Jungkook's first kiss ever. Lisa quickly ran away from the spot and Jungkook he was processing and blushing while laying down on the floor. He didn't bother to get up.

Days passed and Lisa kept ignoring Jungkook as her feelings started to grow back for him unexpectedly. After that kiss she tried her best to avoid him because she didn't want to get hurt again.

To be honest Lisa's mind was fully filled with revenge as she was no longer controlled by her heart, her brain was taking over her. She badly wanted to make him suffer just like how he made her, she wanted something sweet and short so that he would realize how much pain he has put her through.

Jungkook was searching for Lisa the whole day, he surprisingly didn't have a single class with her today so he didn't see her since morning. He was looking for her everywhere.

"Aaishh, where are you Lalisa?" he asked himself, he well knew she was present today as he asked the teachers.

He kept thinking until he realized that he was yet to check the rooftop. He knew that Lisa would surely be there so he rushed to the rooftop and was about to open the door when he heard Lisa's voice.

"Gotcha, I knew you were going to him here, you can't hide from me Lalisa." he thought to himself until he heard another voice from there.

It was not just a voice but a male one, he got chills all over the body after hearing a male voice he quickly opened the door just to see them kissing. His eyes widened out of shock, his hand got sweaty and he started breaking heavily. His eyes started watering.

He just cannot handle the amount of pain he's going through right now, his throat went dry. He wanted to call Lisa but he just could not speak, he saw his senior Dae-jung and Lisa kissing each other. He managed to gather up the courage to call her.

"La-Lalisa?" he whispered loudly enough for them to hear.

Lisa looked at him who stood there with tearful eyes, he looked so weak and Lisa wondered why? Because she could ask anything he ran away making her dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with him?" Dae-jung asked.

"I don't know oppa, but I have to figure it out." he looked totally clueless.

"BTW thanks for blowing the dust out of my eyes." he thanked her and she just gave him a smile.

"Thanks for the advice oppa, I feel good now. You're right everyone does deserve a second chance, thanks for all your time." She thanked him.

"Hi guys, what were you doing?" Sana, Dae-jung's best friend, came up to them.

"Hey Sana, oh we were just talking about something not so important by the way when did you come here?" Dae-jung smiled.

"A few minutes ago, funny thing when Lisa blew the dust off your eyes it legit looked like you guys were kissing from afar." she laughed.

"What?" Lisa was surprised, she now connected the pieces together and got to know why Jungkook was crying.

"Oh God, what just happened?" she asked herself that.

"Guys, I have to go nice meeting you both. Hoping to see you around. Bye" she immediately left.

Lisa didn't actually kiss Dae-jung; she was just blowing off the dust from his eyes. She went to the roof top for some fresh air and met Dae-jung, she found him comfortable and shared her story and thoughts. Dae-jung advised her to give another chance and forgive him. Lisa was convinced by him and decided to let go of all the revenge thoughts.

Lisa was searching for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be found. She asked her friends if he went through the left side. She kept searching and searching, she got scared and panicked when Jungkook was not found. She felt like something bad was about to happen.

"Please Jungkook, don't do anything wrong. I'm sorry" she thought to herself as she let her tears fall off.

--------

Posted.!! Sry I was having my finals so I could not post now that it's finally over I'll post frequently from now on. This season is almost about to end. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!! Have a great day.