⇢ 𝟐𝟎 ˗ˏˋ𝙰 𝙶𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ࿐

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

(Y/N) ran towards the house and forced the front door open, not paying any mind to the display of what the memory was about in the reflection of the door. Marc and Steven followed behind her like a dog following its prey, not wanting to lose her out of their sight, especially with that unreadable look in her face.

The alarm they heard before stopped blaring after (Y/N) walked through the door. Marc thought she just wanted to revisit a loving family memory and that's why she was so silent as he and Steven walked through the door too, but that wasn't what he was received by.

(Y/N) stood frozen by the entrance of the house, hands playing with each other nervously while her eyes flickered through the several people inside the house. When Steven noticed the scene, he too felt tense, remembering what he saw earlier today and the uncomfortable reaction (Y/N) had when her eyes set on it. Marc, on the other hand, didn't comprehend a single thing, and based on their reactions, he doubted it was any good.

(Y/N)'s feet dragged her into the living room of the home, Marc and Steven hot on her heels. She kept admiring the sight of her old home like it was made out of gold, all of her bad and good memories carved into the walls.

Malania was busying herself in the kitchen, her back against the three pairs of eyes that were staring at her from behind. The woman was too distracted in her own duties to even pay attention to the sound shoes squeaking through the house.

"Omm," (Y/N) whispered under her breath in Arabic, resentment dripping in her voice.

The door from where the trio came from opened again, a call from a masculine voice alerting Malania from her spot. She dusted herself off and whirled on her heel to greet Omar as he walked right past Marc, Steven and (Y/N) to smile at his wife.

"Baba," (Y/N) mumbled again, ignoring the glances Marc was giving her way.

Malania and Omar didn't greet each other with a kiss, instead, they just embraced in a sort of uncomfortable hug just before pulling away as fast as the action started. When Malania pulled away, she noticed something poking out of her husband's bag and her eyes flickered to him with a cold expression.

"What's this?" she asked, gesturing to the object poking from his bag. Omar's eyes widened when he realized she'd spotted it.

"Nothing — Just something for the kids," he winced at his excuse and saw how Malania grabbed it to inspection it.

It looked like a classic VHS tape, an old movie for a family to enjoy on a night, but the cover of the tape was what caught Steven's attention the most. 'Tomb Busters', it read out, the name sounded peculiarly familiar, though only Marc was the one to remember it.