𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲¹

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

Arthur Harrow was a poor, confused old man. He weakly pointed to the cup in his table besides his rubber ducky and other artifacts, touching it with the tip of his fingers.

"Sand," he weakly mumbled, and he tilted the cup way too far that the coffee inside it spilled.

The nurse watched what had happened and came over to him calmly. "Time for bed."

Before she could place herself behind him and wheel him away, a man in leather gloves, jean jacket and cap stepped in and held the back of the wheelchair firmly.

"Yo me lo llevo," he spoke in a low tone.

"I beg your pardon?" the nurse questioned.

"Tranquila, señorita," the mysterious man shushed her down. "Tranquila."

He grabbed the wheelchair and began to roll Harrow away through the empty and white colored walls of the psychiatric hospital while whistling a song under his breath.

Harrow weakly looked around the halls and frowned at the sight of unconscious doctors in the entrances of the hospital but could only point them and do nothing.

The man kept pushing him up to the outside of the hospital, where a white limo was casually waiting for them. The back door opened and the man stopped whistling his song before pushing Harrow inside harshly and shutting the door.

The man moved the wheelchair out of the way and kicked it off the side with annoyance.

Harrow took a look around the inside of the limo before his eyes set onto the figure of Khonshu sitting across from him, wearing a formal suit instead of his usual attire.

"Khonshu," he laughed. "You can't hurt us."

"Yeah. You wanna know something?" Khonshu said casually.  "Marc Spector truly believed that after he and I parted ways, I wanted to heal his little girlfriend and choose her as my Avatar."

"Why would I ever need anybody else when he had no idea how troubled he truly is?" Khonshu knocked on the window to catch the driver and the copilot's attention.

"Meet my friend, Jake Lockley," he presented.

Harrow's eyes widened when he saw the familiar set of eyes that belonged to Marc Spector in the rear view mirror, but unlike other times, this look was filled with pure spite and hatred, like this man was enjoying this.

Jake smirked in triumph. "Hoy te toca perder," he whispered. "Esto es por lastimar a mi querida (Y/N)."

Jake grinned when he raised his gun and Harrow was only able to raise his hands in defense before he fired two times, the flashing and loud sound from the bullets going unnoticed by everyone in the outside. Jake didn't even blink when the bullets went off, to him, it was normal.

Because that's what he did, he protected the ones he cared about, that was his job. And no one, I repeat, no one, would hurt his loved ones like Harrow did again.

AAAAH! THIS IS THE END! if the moon system returns in future marvel projects (which i hope so) this book will continue

if the moon system returns in future marvel projects (which i hope so) this book will continue.
thank you all for reading this :)

-see you all in a next book, bex <3