𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆

001. BOWERS GANG

BAILEY sat there with her head on her table, possibly sleeping, as the teacher went on and on about the homework that Bailey, once again, didnt hand in.

Ring ring !!

She quickly sat up to the sound of the bell and started sprinting out of the classroom.

The hallways were flooded with 7th,8th and 9th graders, it took a struggle for Bails to get her way through the crowds of people until she got to Richie, Eddie and Bill talking.

"They slice the tip of his dick off" Eddie shrugged.

"But then Stan will have nothing left!" Richie laughed.

"That's true." Eddie nodded.

"What the fuck are we talking about?" Bails questioned looking over to Eddie who was on the other side of Bill.

"You really need to keep up Bails" Richie joked.

"Shut up" The Marsh girl rolled her eyes.

Behind them, a curly-haired boy, Stan, ran up to join them.

"Hey Stan, what happens at the Bar Mitzvah anyways?" Bill asked. "Ed says they slice the tip of your d-dick off."

Bailey started zoning out at this point, their chatter faded away in Bailey's mind until she realised why Richie had a worried look on his face, he was staring at a group of 4 boys, much older looking than them, known as the 'bowers gang'. Bailey was never afraid of them, although they were the ones who gave Bailey her nickname, in her head, they were just a bunch of freaks who had nothing for their future.

The losers finally made their way to the outside of the school where they gathered up by a bin. It was the last day of school and the group was dumping their school work from their backpacks into the bin.

"So, I'm coming over to yours, right?" Bailey looked at Richie. Bailey always spent nights at everyone else's house, never her own.

"Oh shit, I forgot, I start my training today" He pushed his bug-eye glasses.

A disappointed look same across Bails face. Then a confused look came across her face. She was about to ask what he was talking about but eds beat her to it.

"wait— what training?"

"Street fighter" Richie answered his question.

"Is that how you want to spend your summer? Inside of an arcade?" eds complained.

Both Bailey and Richie looked offended, Bailey too was quite obsessed with the arcade.

"Beats spending it inside you're mother" he sighed. "ohhh!!!" he put his hand up to Stan for a high five but the curly-haired boy dragged his hand down rapidly.

"y-you can stay at m-mine b-bailey," Bill glanced over at Bailey. He quickly regretted saying that as Bailey just stared at him. "O-only if you want"

"Oh yeah sure! thanks, Bill" She smiled.

A noise of static came from the other side of the school entrance which made the losers turn around. Betty Ripsom's mum was standing with a bunch of officers gathering at the school entrance.

"You think they'll actually find her?" Stan asked although he already knew the answer.

"Sure, in a ditch, decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like eddies mum's underwear" Richie joked.

Bailey quickly looked over to Richie and gave him a 'what the actual fuck' look.

"S-s-shes not dead, shes m-m-missing." Bill swiftly replied.

"Sorry Bill. Shes missing." He pushed up his glasses.

They started walking away from the bins, but suddenly, Richie got pulled from his backpack onto the floor causing Stan to stumble down with him. This also made Bailey trip over them, joining them on the floor.

A black haired boy picked up Stans fallen Kippah, "Nice frisbee, flamer" He mimicked.

"Give it back!" Stan fought back, but it was too late. The black haired boy threw it into the bus that just passed them.

Then, a boy wearing a hat burped disgustingly into Eddies ear which made him gag.

The bowers gang re-united, pushing into the losers, and they were making their way until—

"You s-s-suck bowers!" Bill yelled.

Surprised, the bowers gang slowly made their way to turn to Bill. "you, s-s-say something b-b-b-billy?" henry bowers mimicked. "you got a free ride this year because of your brother, rides over denbrough." He made his way back to Bill. He was inches away from Billy when he suddenly Bailey came in between them.

"Shut the fuck up bowers. Say one thing about his brother and I swear to god i will fucking kill you." Although Bailey knew she had no possible way of doing what she said she was going to do, since she was half the size of him, it still sent the message.

As soon as Henry was about to say something, a noise of static came from an officer behind them which made Henry look above them almost as if he was scared. The bowers gang slowly made their way to the other side of the street where another one of bowers minions was waiting.

"Wish he'd go missing." Richie let out.

"He's probably the one doing it," Bailey said putting her elbow on Bill's shoulder.

——♡——

Author speaks!!

first chapter out hooray!! 😋😋

just so you know, if theres mistakes, please dont mind them bc i never re-read chapters when i finish them 👍👍👍

love — el !