𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑

009. ROCK WAR

▌ "NO I LOVE BEING A PERSONAL DOOR MAN REALLY!" Richie yelled sarcastically, riding his bike around the group of losers. They all obviously were annoyed by the presence of Richie.

"Could you idiots have taken any longer?"

"shut up richie." Eddie yelled, holding his bike to his side.

"Yeah shut up Richie." Stan agreed.

"See Richie? i told you," Bailey shrugged "No one likes hearing your voice."

"Okay— trash the trash mouth i get it" He was still circling around them with his bike, as every other loser had theirs on their side. "Hey! i wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that the sink went all eddies mums vagina on halloween!"

Bailey rolled her eyes at him.

"S-she wasnt imagining it." Bill spoke, slowing down everyone.

"I-i-i saw something too." This was the phrase that made everyone stop and look at him.

"You saw blood too?" Stan asked, concerned.

Bill looked towards him, shaking his head.

"Not blood— i saw g-g-georgie." He said. "It seemed so real." His eyes wandered to the ground. "It seemed like him but there was this—"

"The clown." Eddies voice trembled thinking of that face.

"Wait, you guys saw it too?" Bailey looked at everyone.

No one actually spoke, but their faces revealed their answers.

A shiver went down Baileys spine.

"Wait— can only virgins see this stuff?" Richie began, "is that why im not seeing this shit?"

Everyone's attention flipped to the woods, where one of the bowers gangs members car stood, with noises of trouble following in the woods.

"We, we should probably get out of here" Eddie muttered.

"Wait— isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" Bill pointed to a bike slammed into bushes.

"Yeah, that is mikes" Bailey nodded

"We have to help him" Beverly turned to them.

They really had no other choice. They quickly shoved their bikes to the floor and running to the woods, well, like usual, stan put his straight up.

Once they found Mike and Bowers, they noticed what situation he was in. Mike was pinned down on the floor with Bowers on top of him. He was already bleeding as Bowers picked up a heavy looking rock and began edging it closer and closer to Mikes head.

As he went to hit him, a rock came flying at Henrys head, knocking him down. Mike swiftly crawled through the small lake separating the  two groups towards the loseres.

"Nice throw" Stan spoke out to Bev, surprised.

They all picked up rocks, preparing for battle.

As bowers started getting back up again with the help of his minions, he started to speak. "You guys are trying too hard" He laughed. "She'll do you, you just have to ask nicely, like i did" he smiled.

Beverly looked down in embarrassment. Suddenly, Ben practically roared at the three guys, making Stan jump a bit.

Ben  then quickly threw a rock with full strength hitting right at bowers head.

"What the fuck." He muttered under his breath, getting nearly knocked down again.

Mike lay there out of breath on the ground shocked, behind all the losers.

Then came Beverly with another rock throwing it at bower and his little followers.

"ROCK WARRR" Richie screamed, getting knocked down with a flying rock that went to his head.

Both groups started frantically throwing different rocks at each other. Grunting as they dodge the rocks, and not stopping once.

As the bowers trio kept getting hit, the two minions quickly ran off.

As Henry was the only one left standing, Bailey picked up a massive, heavy rock and threw it at full speed and power aiming it right at Bower's dick.

He fell to the floor, not letting anyone see his face.

They all started gasping for air, then making a run for it before Henry or his minions came back.

———

author speaks!!

sorry for such a short chapter 😭

but omg my writings becoming so bad 😔

okay anyways bye bye !!

love — el