𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

003. THE SEWERS

THEY ENTERED EDDIES house, and sprinted towards the kitchen.

Stan waited outside as Eddie, Rich, Bill and Bailey scattered the house for snacks and god knows what.

First, Bill had thought that Georgie was at the barrens, now the sewers, so apparently they need snacks to enter that death trap (what Eds calls it).

They opened every cupboard and filled their backpacks with loads of shit. Richie went over and opened a cupboard above the sink, there scattered bunch and bunch of pills and medications. "Woah, are these birth control pills?" Richie joked, pointing inside the cupboard.

Eddie quickly ran to shut it as he said "Yes and I'm saving them for your sister."

Richie and Bails looked at each other, Bailey gave out a slight giggle which made Bill stare at them.

Bailey turned over to Bill to say something, but Bill suddenly stopped his staring and looked away.

The four began to quickly run out of the house before Eddie's mum could catch them, but that mission was not complete.

"Eddie boo, where are you going?" Eddies mum called out from the Living room.

"J-j-just to my backyard Mrs K!!" Bill called out.

"Ok, stay safe, don't be out too late," They thought they were in the clear until Mrs K called out again "Are you missing something, Eddie?"

Bails stared confusingly at Eddie who sighed to himself and swiftly walked towards his mum. What happened next, made the trio standing by the door giggle their heads off and playfully push each other to stop laughing. When Eddie went to his mum, he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you want one from me too Mrs K?" Richie mocked as he laughed with Bails and Bill. Eddie pushed them out of the house as he whispered "sorry mummy."

"That's poison ivy, that's poison ivy and that's poison ivy." Stan said, pointing to random green plants.

"God stan, not every fucking plant is poison ivy, you know?" Bails replied, pushing the branches of leaves out of her way. She was the first in the line since all the other losers were too scared to enter the 'haunted' tunnels. Sometimes, Bailey thinks that they're just the losers and she's just been unfortunate enough to end up being friends with them. But she loves them with every piece of her heart, it might be hard for them to know though.

Bailey always puts on this 'bad girl' act whenever she's with them, but honestly, she's really sensitive. Everything anyone says to her sinks into her brain, like a tattoo, and stays there. Forever.

The group of five stared at the sewers. God, it smelled. Bailey looked over at the boys as they stared with horror, it looked like they saw a ghost.

Without hesitation, Bailey stepped into the grey water with a disgusted face. Bill and Richie smirked at each other and followed after Bailey. Richie turned since Eddie and Stan stood there like a statue. "Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asked.

"Nuh-uh, that's grey water." Eddie seriously hated dirty places.

"What the hells grey water?"

"Basically, piss and shit, so I'm warning you guys." He shrugged.

Bailey looked down with disgust, then looked at the two boys with a smirk, the boys knew exactly what she was about to do.

"Hey eds, can you help me up? I do not wanna be walking in piss and shit" She said putting her hand out for Eddie to pull her up.

Eddie sighed and took her hand, but instead of getting up, she pushed Eddie inside the water making him fall and making a huge splash.

She flinched as some water got into her mouth. Bill, Bailey and Richie started laughing so much they almost started crying. "that's so not funny." Eddie said rolling his eyes.

Splash!!

another splash occurred but this time, it was from behind them, in the river.

——♡——

Author speaks!!

sorry im so inactive i have school and lots of hw ☹️

i love bill, bails and richies little trio moments theyre so cute

anyways byeee

love — el !!