𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

014. THE END

THE TWO HAD DECIDED to split up, Bailey would go find Richie and Eddie, meanwhile, Bill would navigate Stan, Mike, and Ben. The sight of her father couldn't leave her head. The blood, there was so much blood. She didn't know if she should've helped or not, what if he woke up and saw Bill there? What would he have done? These thoughts circled round and round her head.

She ran across the street to the arcade, still in the dress. She sighed about the fact she didn't have enough time to change. The girl barged inside, running towards Richie playing street fighter.

'IT got bev.'

———

A plan hadn't been made yet, but they knew something had to be done. Bailey couldn't let her sister die.

Not this way.

The kids gathered up in front of the haunted house, some bringing weapons to protect. Mike brought a gun used on the farm, this could come in handy. Bill brought a bat. Bailey brought an axe she found in the forest a while ago.

They had to defeat it.

Bailey took a deep breath. They all did. The kids didn't know what could happen, but nothing bad would happen, right? It's only a killer clown. That is what Bailey had been saying to herself ever since her first encounter, in the woods.

The losers let out no words, but an unspoken thought circled their minds. Suddenly, making everyone turn an unexpected loud noise occurred. Richie stood with a broken glass bottle in his hands looking back at the stares.

Bill began putting back his bag on, making his way to the stairs. This signalled the rest of them to follow.

The house felt eerier than the last time they went. It had this feeling to it, an indescribable feeling.

The door creaked as it opened, bails and Bill with flashlights trying to let in as much as light possible. But who knows how much light would take to truly make this place bright.

"Stan?" Ben called out. They turned, realising Stan's fears had gotten to him again. He stood by the entrance, eyes wide.

"Stan, we all have to go." Bill tried acting calm, but the house wasn't a safe environment for anyone. "Beverly was right, if we split up that clown will kill us one by one." Stan looked down to the floor. "But if we stick together, all of us will win. I promise." An innocent smile was passed on from Bailey.

He stepped inside.

     The group walked down the steps which led to the basement. Cautious with each step. Flashlights in each hand guided them towards the rotten well. The well that could end it all. "Beverly?" Ben yelled, his voice echoing. Bailey turned, picking up a small pebble, and chucking it inside. A minute later, the pebble was heard at the bottom. "How the fuck do we get down there?" Bailey began to get impatient. Every minute spared meant every extra minute her sister was down there.

Bill turned, looking around till he spotted a rope.

     The seven pushed the rope inside, attaching it to the hook above the well. Without hesitating, Bailey attached herself to it and began to climb down. The boys went one by one after her. The smell filled Bailey's lungs, making it slightly hard to breathe. "Shit" Bailey muttered, nearly losing her balance. The further she went, the closer she could see the bottom.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐌𝐄 , 𝐛. 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 🎉