𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓

004. FORGET IT

▌ ❝HOLY SHIT. ❞ Bailey stared at the boy infront of her. Blood scattered his shirt and dirt sprinkled his face. He was sat up on a bricked wall behind the local pharmacy.

"what the actual fuck are we going to do?" Bailey questioned as she turned to the four boys standing behind her.

"B-bailey wait h-here" Bill stuttered, beginning to lead Richie, Stan and Eddie out of the ally way.

"Hey! im not staying here by myself," she looked at the boys, picking an unfortunate loser to stay with her and the new kid, "rich, you better stay with me" she dragged Richie by the arm.

"hey uhm, b-bails," Bill began.

Bailey and Richies faces were turned towards ben, examining his cut Henry Bowers had imprinted with his knife.

Eddie, Bill, and Stan all looked at eachother uncomfortably.

"uhm, we got the supplies, bu—" Stan said, quickly getting cut off by Bailey.

"Great, now come clean this guys up before i throw up on all of you." Bailey said, beginning to turn around.

"But we needed some help."

As bailey turned, another bright eyed, freckled ginger stood behind the three losers. A shocked, mad, more upset, expression crossed her face. She stared in silence as the person who she hated the most stood with her bestfriends.

"Holy shit" Richie said turning around.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Bailey tried her best to stop herself yelling, but they boys knew how much Beverly has hurt her.

"You know i can hear you." Beverly replied.

Bailey sighed. Then she looked at Bill for an answer.

Bill just shrugged, he didnt want Bailey to get mad at them, but it was already too late.

"You can leave now." Bailey said with a disgusted look on her face.

Beverly turned to look at Bill, "I told you." And as she began to make her way out the alleyway, Bailey started speaking again.

"Told him what?" The redhead looked at all the losers, then at beverly, and when they didnt respond, she stormed off.

"forget it."

——♡——

Author speaks !!

sorry this chapters so short and boring i dont really have alot of time to upload chapters during school 😔

next chapter will hopefully be out saturday !!

ok bye

love — el !!