𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐓

005. TIME TO FLOAT

THE RED HEAD WALKED through the forest, looking down at her worn out vans. Leaves crunched under feet, the sun shon onto her face and she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Why am i such an idiot." She whispered to herself, placing her self on Her and Bill's spot. Her head fell in between her knees as she thought about what just happened. Millions of thoughts rushed through her head.

"Why. Just why— im so stupid." She said, kicking the leaves infront of her.

"You're not stupid." A voice came from the trees towering infront of her.

Bailey looked up as fast as she could, and there stood Bill. She quickly wiped her tears that fell onto her freckled cheeks.

Bill slowly took steps towards bails. "You know, it isnt your fault, but, you should just try and be nicer to her."

Bailey looked at him confused, he knew how much she hated bev. Why was he saying this?

"All the losers know the way you are," He started normally, "And if they know the stuff you did to bev, they would leave you.But most importantly, I would leave you."

Suddenly, a swarm of red balloons covered the sky and when bailey looked up, then looked back again at 'bill' a clown stood instead.

Bailey quickly jumped back, falling onto the floor causing blood fall from her nose. As soon as reality kicked back into her, she realised a clowm was towering infront of her.

"its time to float" It smiled tilting his creepy head.

"holy shit." She muttered under her breath, making a run for it.

As she ran through the woods, the only thing going through her mind was, do they really think of me like that?

She ran and ran, not looking back at the killer clown chasing her. Her cheeks started turning red as she ran out of breath.

She turned to see if it was looking, but he wasnt there.

CRASH!!

Bailey felt the rocks on her back as she woke up. Her eyes were shut, but she could hear the mutters over her.

"why the fuck does she look like she came straight out of a horror movie?"

"s-shut up r-richie"

"holy shit, her nose is bleeding, do you know how much bacteria there is in that?"

"shut up eddie."

Bailey lifted her hand up to her nose, as she opened her eyes. She looked at her hand that was covered by blood. Then she saw the losers looking over her.

"B-b-bail—" Bill tried saying, but he was cut off by bailey getting up and making her way out the woods.

——♡——

Author speaks!!

very short chapter very sorry

uploads will mostly be coming out on weekends bc of school ☹️😔

but uploads have been particularly slow bc ive been working on two new books ill be realising soon 🤭

love — el !!