1

There's really no way to sugar coat this introduction. There's not much to tell. Izuku was in some guy's apartment, under the influence, and very turned on. They had sipped on some drinks together, and here they were, making out on the guy's couch. Izuku panted in the kiss, climbing onto the man's lap. He had seen his way around guys and girls, but there was something off about this guy. It's like their bodies spoke to each other every time they kissed. "Ngh- Damn and I don't even know your name.. Ha~" Izuku said, flushed as the man moved to his neck. "You don't need to know my name, just keep kissing me." The boy said as he held Izuku's face. Izuku engulfed himself in the man's touch, and he thought to himself, Is it bad to enjoy this, though I don't even know his name? Izuku pushed the thoughts away as he focused on the man in front of him. "Well then, mystery boy. Show me what you got." Izuku whispered. And so the man did.

...

The next morning Izuku laid dazed in bed. Last night was crazy, Izuku had found sides of himself he didn't know he had. The man had touched and teased every inch of his body, and he did it just right too. Izuku's heart raced as he thought it over. He looked around, the boy was in the shower. It was the morning after, both of them had passed out after. Izuku had watched the man climb out of bed, nothing on, and walk to the bathroom. He was so hot. But Izuku noticed something.. He left the bathroom door wide open. ..Is that an invite? Izuku asked himself, scanning the situation. If he read it wrong, that would be so embarassing. But...

Izuku's body spoke before his brain and he climbed out of bed, sneaking into the bathroom. He slid the shower door open, sliding it closed behind him. Izuku didn't know what he was doing. He wasn't normally this bold, but for some reason he felt different around this man. Izuku knew this relationship would be just a fling, no one would ever find out about. After all he was hoping for a new romance this school year. The man heard Izuku's movements and turned around, his eyes widening. "Hey.. need some help?" Izuku said, running his fingers through his hair. The man smirked, pulling him in. "If you're offering." He replied. Izuku smiled and slid his arms around the man's neck, kissing him. His hands roamed his body, eventually getting his hands lost in the man's blonde hair.
.

.

.

.