8

Katsuki swung his door open, kissing Izuku as they stumbled in and kicked it closed. They both giggled as they struggled to take of each other's shoes, and Izuku led him to the bedroom. "Leading me around my own house are we?" Katsuki said, grabbing his waist in the doorway. "Mm. I've been to this room before, don't think I could forget it if I wanted to." Izuku smirked and they kissed again. Izuku took off his sweater, and Katsuki began unbuttoning his undershirt. Once Izuku's shirt was off, Katsuki's was next. Katsuki gently pushed him onto the bed, and Izuku giggled as he bit his lip. Katsuki smiled back at him and leaned over, kissing him gently. This time around, they knew a little more about each other. And they knew that the connection they felt was just as strong on both sides, so as they touched, they also smiled, and maybe even giggled a bit. But either way, the spark still remained just as strong, and the sexual desire became stronger.

°♤♡◇♧°

"Ha~" Izuku moaned as Katsuki kissed his neck, leaving hickeys on his collarbones. He slid down to Izuku's chest, taking one of his nipples in his mouth. Izuku's breathing hitched as he played with it using his tongue. "Ka.. Katsuki.. That feels….!~" Izuku's back arched slightly, and Katsuki's hands supported Izuku as it became worse with every touch. Katsuki wrapped his lips around Izuku's sensitive nipple and gently sucked one. "Hah! NGH!~" Izuku bit his cheek hard to keep from moaning, failing rather quick as Katsuki's hands continued to roam his body. The blonde slid of Izuku's  shorts and socks, leaving him in his boxers. Izuku clenched his legs closed in embarrassment, only to be forced to open them by Katsuki's strength. Izuku sat there, vulnerable as Katsuki forced his sensitive areas to be exposed. As embarrassed as he was right now, it also made his heart race. Katsuki introduced so many new feelings to Izuku, and the greenette could only hope he could repay him. Katsuki slid his boxers off, deciding to take care of Izuku first. Katsuki left Izuku laying on the edge of the bed, and kneeled down infront of him. He grabbed Izuku's waist and pulled him closer, beginning to slowly stroke him. Izuku blushed and sat up on his elbows, watching Katsuki. Katsuki made eye contact as he licked Izuku's tip, then slowly lowered his mouth onto the greenette’s dick.

°♤♡◇♧°

"Ha!~ Katsuki- Shit it feels so good.." Katsuki kept going, until Izuku said he was close, then Katsuki stopped. Izuku threw his head on the bed and panted, dazed. "Don't tell me you're tired already?~" Katsuki said. Izuku sat up, scooting to the edge of the bed where Katsuki was now standing. Izuku watched as Katsuki slowly took off all five of his rings one by one, setting them on the nightstand. Izuku's heart raced, Katsuki was so sexy. Anyone could tell. Those piercings he had made him even hotter, in fact everything about him made Izuku weak to the knees.  "Of course not, we still have all night ahead of us..~" Izuku said, slowly undoing Katsuki's belt. He kissed the blonde's V line as he pulled the belt out of the loops and tossed it aside. He then undid the button and lowered the zipper, watching as Katsuki finished taking them off. "Already hard huh?~ You must want me bad..~" Izuku said as he pumped Katsuki. The blonde nodded, raising Izuku's chin to meet eyes. "You have no idea how hard it was to ignore the urge to touch you after every class, to kiss you every time we met eyes.." Katsuki said, and Izuku smiled in response, licking up the side of his dick. "Mm I'd like that." Izuku began sucking him off, and Katsuki watched. Neither of them broke eye contact, watching as the other slowly became more of a mess aroused them more than they realized.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku slid his arm around his body, and slowly inserted two of his fingers inside his hole. Katsuki groaned as he watched, that turned him on a bit too much too. "I..Izuku I'm gonna.." Izuku moaned, but stopped, pulling his mouth off of Katsuki's dick. "Save it.. come here." Izuku wiped the spit off his mouth, scooting to the middle of the bed by the headboard, turning around and getting on all fours. He made eye contact with Katsuki as he arched his back. Katsuki's eye twitched, and he wasted no time, crawling to Izuku. He grabbed Izuku's ass, licking his sensitive entrance. Izuku gasped out of pleasure, moving his hips against Katsuki's tongue. "Since you touched yourself earlier, you think you can take it?" Katsuki said, rubbing his dick along Izuku's entrance. Izuku panted, grasping the bed sheets. "Yes, please. Right now, don't bother putting on a condom. I can't wait any longer-" Katsuki paused for a moment, but he couldn't deny he liked the idea of doing it raw again. So he slammed himself in Izuku, who let out a gasping moan. Izuku's eyes teared as he took in all of Katsuki, finally after weeks of waiting, the sensation that kept him up every night was back. Katsuki rocked his hips hard against Izuku, who was becoming a pleading mess.

°♤♡◇♧°

Katsuki was also losing himself in the pleasure, and with that he flipped Izuku around to face eachother, kissing him hard. Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki as they rocked the bed. The smell of sweat and sex filled the room, and only eachother’s voices could be heard. "Izuku.. Izuku you feel so good inside you're gonna make me cum.." Izuku's arms had made their way around Katsuki's torso, and his nails began to dig into the blonde's back. Katsuki let out a quiet moan at the burning sensation on his back, which caught Izuku off guard, causing him to finish. Katsuki noticed and slowed, to which Izuku wrapped his legs around Katsuki's waist, forcing him to slam into Izuku. They both let out a cry, and Izuku tried his best to speak. "Don't.. stop.. till you finish... I want you to do it inside.." Izuku mumbled, panting. Katsuki kissed him hard as he moved his hips again, this time going harder. He didn't stop or slow down till he finished, and he plunged himself all the way in Izuku as he let it out. Both of them moaned as their bodies both shook. "Shit.. shit. That felt-" Katsuki pulled out, laying next to Izuku breathless. "It was amazing.." Izuku said, smiling in disbelief.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku looked over at Katsuki, who was staring at the ceiling. He sat up, throwing his leg over and sitting on Katsuki, looking down at him. Katsuki smiled and sat up with Izuku in his lap, his legs on either side of the blonde. Katsuki wrapped both his arms around Izuku's waist and pulled him closer, smiling. "Katsuki.. you know how to touch me in all the right places.. and all the right ways." Izuku said, pushing their heads together. "I'm glad. I hope you'll let me continue to do so, and only me." Katsuki said, and Izuku blushed, hugging him. "Deal." Katsuki smiles against Izuku's neck and kissed it gently, which made izuku hum. And with no time to spare, yet all the time in the world, they went another round. Eventually they both made it to sleep, ending with a total of three rounds. Both were exhausted, but completely satisfied.

.

.

.

.