3

“Mr. Bakugo, was it?” His eyes shifted to the boy. He stayed silent for a moment, before nodding. He didn’t take his eyes off Izuku’s. “What do you do in your free time?” He said, smirking. Katsuki kept their eyes locked, “I like to mountain climb. I also like playing the drums and well, and of course, sometimes art.” Izuku smiled, “What about you?” Katsuki asked, raising his eyebrow. “Well.. I like to draw, and play video games.. and take showers..” A smirk slid across Katsuki’s face, trying to keep his cheeks from overheating. “What’s your name..” Katsuki said, leaning back on his desk. “Izuku.. Izuku Midoriya.” He replied, folding his arms. “Nice to meet you, Mr. Midoriya..”

°♤♡◇♧°

They kept eye contact for just a moment more, they didn’t know if anyone else could tell, but for them it felt as if you could cut the tension with a knife. Katsuki shifted his gaze away, answering more questions before beginning the lesson. Izuku listened to every word, watched every movement. Izuku did his best to follow, and finished the assignment easily. He stole as many glances from his teacher as he could. And would ask for help so he'd come talk to him. Finally the bell rang and the students poured out of the classroom. Izuku grabbed his things and shoved then into his bag, grabbing his books in his hands. He glanced at the blonde, who was talking to another student. Katsuki could feel his eyes, and glanced back at him. Izuku's heart pounded and he looked away quickly, eyeing the ground and quickly passing the teacher to the door.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku skipped the rest of his classes that day, going straight home to gather his thoughts. He has Mr. Bakugo's class twice, different subjects. Studio art and 3D sculpting. One right before lunch and the other at the end of the day. He knew he wouldn't be able to focus right now, and definitely didn't want to see him again just yet. This wasn't good. Maybe he could just switch out of that class? No, his counselor warned him the last time he changed his classes. To another teacher? What would he even say if they asked why? Shit.. And then Izuku thought about it some more. The way Katsuki stared at him, the way he spoke to him. To anyone else, it was normal. But to Izuku.. well he couldn't help but blush just thinking about it

°♤♡◇♧°

After an hour of deliberating, he decided he was going to stay in the class. Even if they were to never speak of what happened between them, he was still nice to look at. And he teaches his class very well. Izuku took a deep breath, he could handle this. Just act like nothing ever happened. He reminded himself every day after that. But things are easier said than done. Weeks were passing, and Izuku was trying his hardest to keep himself in control. But just looking at the man, made his stomach do flips and his body grow hot. The tension between them when they met eyes, or spoke to another. Izuku thought he might be crazy, but there was something between them still.
.

.

.

.