12

Izuku slowed his movements, breaking eye contact quickly and going red. Katsuki doesn't know what got into him, but he came right then. Izuku gasped, his eyes widened as his throat filled with it. Katsuki breathlessly moaned, his hands were now in Izuku's hair, holding it harshly as he finished. "Shit shit shit!.... Ha..~" Katsuki let go of his grip on Izuku, breathing hard. Izuku pulled his mouth off Katsuki's dick, swallowing every drop. "You like the idea that even just sucking your dick makes me come?~" Izuku said, smirking as he slowly got up from under the desk, turning Katsuki's chair towards him again. Katsuki's eyes widened and he looked away. "Shit.. I don't even know, I think I like you a little too much already." Izuku smiled and kissed the blonde. Katsuki responded and this time stood up, grabbing Izuku's waist as the greenette held his face. Izuku moaned in the kiss and Katsuki traced his fingers along Izuku's back down to his thighs. He picked up Izuku by them and placed him on the desk. The previous work deemed important being forgotten as it slid off the desk onto the floor.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku moaned again as they kissed, his hands moving to Katsuki's hair. The blonde broke the kiss and moved down his neck, harshly going at it. Izuku whimpered and moaned from the pain, filling Katsuki's ears with the sound. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's waist hard, pulling him even closer. "Kat…" Izuku mumbled, his hips began moving, his body was asking for more. "Mm someone's needy yeah?" Izuku shivered as the words hit his neck, "You fucking love it.~" Izuku responded, making eye contact as Katsuki pulled away. That was the last straw. So Katsuki yanked off his shorts and boxers instantly. He held Izuku's legs together at the ankles with one hand, pushing them down towards Izuku as it exposed Izuku's entrance.

Izuku gasped, "What's this?.. It was a dry orgasm even?- …Shit Izuku.. something about you makes me so fucking horny." Izuku smiled and giggled, "Show me how horny I make you baby.~" Katsuki didn't hesitate and he plunged his tongue inside Izuku's entrance. The greenettes insides tightened around Katsuki's tongue as he gasped from surprise, shivering as he moaned. He took a deep breath trying to calm down, his back arching as the pleasure washed over him. Katsuki licked and kissed and messed with Izuku's hole until he finally pulled away, letting go of his ankles and standing up straight. Izuku was panting, still laying on the desk with his arms on his forehead, eyes closed. Katsuki took the opportunity and slipped a finger in, earning another gasp from Izuku as his eyes shot open.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku moaned hard as he got up on his elbows, making eye contact with Katsuki. "Dammit Sensei~ what's wrong with me. You make me so horny too, it feels like I'm gonna cum every time you touch me~ Ha~ I guess teachers do have favorites- AAH~" Katsuki found his prostate, hitting it every time with now two fingers. "Correct. And you.. are my favorite student." Izuku bit his lip, "How long have I been your favorite for ah?.. mmm~ Why am I your favorite Sensei?~ Is it because I'm the smartest, or is it because I make your dick feel soo good?~" Katsuki smirked and stared at Izuku as he smiled teasingly, rolling his hips against Katsuki's touch. Katsuki shoved another finger in, earning a cry from Izuku as he shot up off his back. Now sitting in front of Katsuki, the blonde continued his moments as he got close to his ear. "Since the day I saw who you were. And yeah, it's partly cause you feel so fucking good inside. Either hole." Izuku blushed hard, realizing what he meant by either, and bit his lip. "Dammit I love your dick. Put it in please I can't wait anymore~!" Katsuki cut him off and slammed it in, both of them let out a cry just like before.

°♤♡◇♧°

"Shi- shit. Are you sure, I don't have a condom- '' Izuku smiled and giggled slightly, "When have we ever used a condom? You mamas boy, alright fine I verbally give you full consent to automatically always fuck me raw unless I ask otherwise, Katsuki Bakugo." Izuku said, "I am not a mama's boy trust me." Izuku giggled again, pulling him by the back of the neck and kissing him. They made out as Katsuki thrusted, causing the both of them to moan in eachother’s mouths, making both of them more aroused. "You didn't let me do my work, you greedy little shit.. You want my dick that bad? You needed my dick bad enough you didn't mind interrupting my work? In that case you can have it whenever you want Izuku, I'll happily fuck you to death." He said against Izuku's lips, the greenette bit Katsuki's bottom one.

"Good.. I want your dick all to myself, whenever, wherever, just me..~" Katsuki smiled and kissed him again, this time Izuku broke the kiss. "Ka..Katsuki I'm gonna cum!- But w-w-we can't make a mess, I have class later and I won't be able to cle-" Katsuki thrusted all the way in hard, earning a cry from Izuku, so much pleasure he stopped speaking, and even his moans couldn't come out. His body was against the blonde's, as he could only let outdesperate gasps of air. Katsuki interrupted, whispering in the greenette’s ear as he picked up the pace again. "You're gonna take every last drop when I come inside you, Izuku..~ Since you decided to distract me.. you're gonna go to every single class with my cum filling your insides.~" His words turned Izuku on in a way he didn't even realize, and he came, letting out another cry as Katsuki shoved his dick all the way in, coming hard as well. They both panted as the blonde pulled out.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku kissed Katsuki gently, smiling as the air finally hit their lungs correctly. "God dammit that felt amazing." Katsuki said, smiling again and kissing his forehead. Izuku smiled and nodded, agreeing. "What time is it.." Izuku said, clinging to Katsuki's shirt as the blonde adjusted his pants. Katsuki looked at his watch, grabbing Izuku's shorts and boxers. "You still have like forty minutes till the bell rings." He helped Izuku get his pants and stuff on, "I got to fuck you in my office, and in my favorite shirt even." Katsuki smirked and hugged Izuku who was now standing up. "Mmm.. even more reason to be your favorite right?" Izuku said, hugging back. Katsuki chuckled. "Damn right." They broke the hug and Izuku re-tied his shoes because surprisingly, they had stayed on. "You're so pretty after you've been fucked, Izuku." Izuku blushed hard and wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck. "You can't just say embarrassing stuff like that.. Is that you being romantic?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "Just telling it like it is." Katsuki said, kissing him. Izuku kissed back for a moment. "Well thank you, you know just what to say."

And before either spoke again, there was a knock at the door. "Mr. Bakugo?"

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku froze, eyes widening. Katsuki noticed and took his hand, kissing it. It's alright my love, he seemed to say. Izuku relaxed and Katsuki went and answered the door, where he chatted with a man quietly until they parted, closing the door again. "What do you wanna do until your bell rings?" Izuku lifted his hand, gesturing his pointer finger at Katsuki to tell him to come over. Katsuki did, and Izuku pushed him back into the desk chair. He got on Katsuki's lap and hugged him tight, smiling ear to ear. Katsuki smiled against Izuku's neck and hugged back. "Let's stay like this.. yeah?" Katsuki agreed. And they spent the next half hour talking as they just stayed in each other's arms. When the bell rang, Izuku and Katsuki parted ways with a kiss. Said see you later and they day went on. They saw each other at second period, both of their hearts raced the whole time, and then the day went on.

.

.

.

.