7

"Wait so you smashed his tail lights?!" Izuku said, his jaw dropping with a grin at the corners of his lips. Katsuki laughed, nodding. They had finished their lovely meal, and Izuku confessed he loved the katsudon there. Izuku convinced him to go on a ride once they got on the bike, and so Katsuki took him on the cool green backroads of his favorite spots. Somewhere along the way they took a break and went on a walk, finding a nice quiet lake where they continued to tell stories as they made their way around it. "Wow. You've got guts." Izuku said, shaking his head. They came up on a nice bench, and Katsuki sat down on it, Izuku sitting to his left. "So… should I change my Facebook status yet orr…" Izuku said, smiling as he looked straight.

°♤♡◇♧°

Katsuki chuckled and looked at him. "Well.. That's up to you. But there is something we haven't talke-" Izuku shook his head, "First we need to establish what kind of relationship we have before we talk about the situation." Izuku said, turning his head to Katsuki. The blonde smiled at him, and Izuku grabbed his face, kissing him. Katsuki smiled in the kiss and replied, placing his hand on Izuku's waist. Izuku pulled away first, "I'd like to be seeing eachother, if you're alright with that." Katsuki grinned and nodded, kissing him again. They broke the kiss and looked forward once again, this time their hands where intertwined and Izuku laid his head on Katsuki's shoulder. "Okay.. now that that's established.. Aren't you gonna like loose your job?-" Izuku said, looking up at him. "Nah. As long as I keep boundaries at work and such it's not against the rules, we're both adults. Eijiro's wife takes his class now that she went back to school, it's kinda common for relationships in some parts of campus. But they don't typically meet.. the way we did..-" Izuku chuckled. "Wait.. Eijiro?.. Oh- Professor Kirishima has a wife? I didn't know that."

°♤♡◇♧°

Katsuki nodded. "Eijiro Kirishima, married to Mina Kirishima, she goes by her maiden name Ashido at school though." Izuku's jaw dropped and he sat up, looking at Katsuki. "MINA'S HIS WIFE?! I KNOW HER- How did I not-" Izuku scoffed and shook his head, laughing. Katsuki smiled, "Yeah, I went to school with both of them. I was the best man at their wedding." Izuku smiled, "I didn't know you were that close with Sensei." He smiled. Katsuki nodded, "My best friend. He's a fitness teacher though, so we don't talk much during school cause he's across campus usually." Izuku nodded. "Alright.. so since you're not gonna loose your job thankfully, I think that our best choice is to keep it on the down low. At least during class of course. And I don't want you to go easy on me when grading now. I wanna earn my perfect grades." Katsuki smiled and nodded. "Good. You better." The sun was beginning to set, and the clouds turned purple under the bright pink and orange sky.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku and Katsuki watched it quietly, neither of them knowing what to say next. So Izuku decided maybe.. they didn't need to talk. Izuku looked at Katsuki, who who was already looking at him. Izuku blushed, and he knew this was their moment. So he kissed Katsuki, and Katsuki kissed back. Izuku smiled as he deepened the kiss, turning and getting onto Katsuki's lap as they kissed. Katsuki had his hands on Izuku's thighs on either side of him, and Izuku held his face. They both shut their eyes tight as they concentrated on each others lips. The kiss became a little rough and Izuku quietly moaned in the kiss, getting his hands lost in Katsuki's blonde hair. Katsuki groaned as he pulled away, both of them catching their breath. "Hah.. just as I thought. Still feels as good as the last time we kissed." Katsuki said, smiling. Izuku nodded and bit his lip, "I uh.. wonder what else would…" Izuku said, slowly. Katsuki looked at him, then slid to his lips, then back to his eyes.

°♤♡◇♧°

They were inches away, and as if the tension couldn't be any worse, they hovered over each other's lips, teasing the other while also begging for it. Who was gonna make the first move. Izuku's eyes stared into Katsuki's as both their breaths hitched. "Do you want to find out?..." Katsuki said, his eyes asking for permission. Izuku's body tensed, and he grabbed Katsuki’s shirt, slamming their lips together. They kissed under the setting sun, yet again, like something out of a cliche romance. Afterwards, Izuku asked Katsuki  to take him home, so they made their way back to the motorcycle. Both of them grew impatient as they kissed every chance they got. Katsuki helped Izuku onto the bike, and they rode to Katsuki's place.

.

.

.

.