9

"Izuku.. hey Izuku wake up.." Izuku slowly opened his eyes, turning around to see Katsuki smiling. He smiled back tiredly. Katsuki was completely dressed already, laying next to Izuku and playing with his curls. "Morning sunshine.." Katsuki whispered. Izuku groaned, he didn't wanna get up. Katsuki chuckled and helped him sit up, memorizing every detail on the greenette’s morning face. His curls were messy, his brows were furrowed, and his eyes were halfway shut. Katsuki laughed and kissed his forehead, "You look like a mess." He got out of the bed. Izuku's eyes opened fully and he glared at Katsuki, who leaned over and kissed him in response. Izuku couldn't help but smile now, "We didn't even think about it, but it's only Friday, you have school. You didn't get a change of clothes either, I can drop you off at your house if you'd like. Or you can borrow one of my shirts-" Izuku yawned loud and stretched, "I wanna wear your shirt. I'll just wear my shorts, and after school I can go change." Katsuki nodded and smiled, kissing Izuku's cheek. "You can take whatever, closets right there. Go take a shower and I'll be in the kitchen, come when you're done yeah? Let me know if you need any help." Izuku nodded and kissed him, then they split up.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku cleaned himself up and took a shower, put on his shorts, and was going through Katsuki's closet, deciding which shirt to steal. He had mainly dark clothes, with the exception of some oranges and whites. Most of his shirts were skull or band tees, but they were interesting. Finally Izuku chose one of his liking, it was a black tee with a simplistic skull on the front. It was comfortable. He put on his socks and went to the kitchen, finding Katsuki frying something as music blared from a speaker. Katsuki heard movement and glanced behind him, seeing Izuku in his favorite shirt. He smiled and turned, leaving the greasy bacon to crackle on the stove. He gently grabbed Izuku's waist and pulled him in, smiling. Izuku smiled back and kissed him. "You look good in my shirt." Izuku blushed, still smiling, kissing him again. "I think you mean our shirt." Izuku said teasingly. Katsuki raised an eyebrow and scoffed, smiling. "Ah." He turned around and gestured for Izuku to sit at the counter island while he finished. He put the food on the plates and handed Izuku one, grabbing drinks from the fridge for them. Katsuki came around the counter and sat next to him, kissing his cheek.

°♤♡◇♧°

"Thank you, it smells awesome." Izuku said, smiling. They dug into their breakfast. "Something I noticed… you don't look like a teacher at all-" Izuku said, sparking a conversation. Katsuki raised a brow and stared at him. "Hah? What's wrong with how I dress??-" Katsuki said. He was wearing black baggy pants that hung low on his hips tied with a sleek black belt, an orange tee-shirt that stopped before his waist and had a black decal on the back, black DCs, a black beanie and accessories. Izuku shook his head. "Nothing nothing." Izuku said giggling. Katsuki glared at him before continuing to eat.

.

.

.

.