11

Izuku hovered over Katsuki's lips, breathing hard on them. They were just an inch apart. "Katsuki…" Izuku whispered, and just like that the blonde fell into lust for the greenette. Katsuki kissed him hard, the excitment between them getting stronger. As they kissed Izuku's heart raced, and he decided he needed more. So he pushed his hips down, and began moving them smoothly. He grinded on Katsuki, soaking up every bit of friction he could get. Katsuki groaned, grabbing his hips. Izuku felt the blonde start to get hard underneath him, and they continued to kiss. The friction became worse and worse as the both of them grew aroused, and Katsuki was forcing Izuku harder on him. It was so crazy, they weren't even naked yet they were like two horny teenagers. Desperate for pleasure. Izuku moaned, trying to keep up with the kiss. Katsuki grew bigger underneath Izuku, causing Izuku to gasp and moan in Katsuki's mouth. Katsuki was so aroused by Izuku's voice, he almost came just like that. But he caught himself, and reality hit him. He pulled away, stopping Izuku's hips. Izuku panted and wiped his mouth. He looked up at the blonde, disappointed again.

°♤♡◇♧°

"Ah.. Izuku you make me crazy.. but I should probably-" Izuku sighed, getting off. "Well you can't go to class with that.." He said, touching Katsuki's bulge with his hand. "So let's compromise.. You do your work.. and I'll do some of mine and we can hit two birds with one stone yeah? All you gotta do is pay attention to your work and relax..~" Izuku said, sliding to his knees and under Katsuki's desk. The blonde blushed hard and looked away, hoping Izuku didn't see. He did, and he smiled as he spun Katsuki's chair to face him. "Think you can do that, Sensei?~" Izuku undid his belt and pants, pulling it out. He slowly licked the tip, then up and down the sides, then finally began bobbing his head. Katsuki gasped, off guard. "Dammit Izuku.. that's how you wanna play huh?" Katsuki mumbled, and he tried to focus on the paper. He even picked up his pen, wrote a few things, even finished the page. But Izuku was just too good at this.

°♤♡◇♧°

Katsuki began to sweat, clenching his jaw, and even holding onto his desk. "Dammit.. you fucker… I'm gonna have to do this during my lunch now." He said as he let out a quiet moan. Izuku didn't slow down, instead he picked up the pace. Katsuki groaned and threw his head back, dropping the pen in his hands. "Ha~ Izuku.. God I'm gonna be sooo pissed at you when I come back to reality..~" He was breathing hard, and Izuku was aroused just listening to the blonde. And against his will, his body got too into it, and it reached its limit. Izuku's body shook as he rode his climax, trying to not be too noticeable as he absolutely melted sucking Katsuki. The blonde finally looked down at Izuku, biting his cheek. Then he noticed the greenettes eyes were already on him, and he looked like a mess. Turned on Katsuki even more, but after a moment he noticed something was up. So he continued to stare back at Izuku, going over every detail. Then it hit him, "Oi… did you have an orgasm from sucking my dick?..."

.

.

.

.