4

"Mr. Izuku Midoriya.. Please stay after class, I have something I need to discuss with you." Katsuki said as the bell rang. Izuku froze, as everyone else got up and left. "Um, Goodluck dude. I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Izuku's table partner and new friend Denki said, patting him on the back as he left. Izuku didn't move from his seat, he took a deep breath. Shit. He had been trying to avoid direct conversations with Katsuki, and he had been doing pretty well. But this time he was doomed. Cause just last night, his thoughts got control of him. His thoughts about the man, who he did try to stop thinking about, became too much last night.. and only after he basked in the afterglow of it, did he realize how bad what he just did was. He had touched himself, while thinking of his teacher..

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku was so disappointed in himself all day.  "Izuku, come here for a sec please." Katsuki said as he sat down at his desk and looked at his laptop. Neither one of them made eye contact, but Izuku did get up and go to his desk like he asked. He stood there, and it was silent for a moment, only the sound of Katsuki's fingertips against his keyboard were heard. And Izuku's shaky breath. Finally Katsuki exhaled, looking at Izuku.

....

"Look are you alright..?" Izuku looked back at him, kinda offgaurd. He raised his brow at him questioning, "What I mean is.. We both know the elephant in the room. And I don't want to assume that it has anything to do with me, but it's clear there's been something on your mind lately. So I want to check up on you. This situation.. it's not something that happens every day. To be honest, I was shocked and kinda worried to say the least. But I can't imagine how you're feeling about it all. So if you're uncomfortable being in my class, I can work something out with the dean if you'd like-" Izuku shook his head, "No no! It's alright! I really like your class.. and you're an amazing teacher. There has been something on my mind, and if I'm being honest also, it does have to do with you. I just… shouldn't we talk about it? Like atleast address it once?"

°♤♡◇♧°

Katsuki smiled, "Alright. Are you doing anything right now? Would you like to go somewhere to eat?" Izuku's heart raced as he smiled big. "Yeah. That'd be nice.." Katsuki nodded and stood from his seat, "Um I'll take you, that is- if you're okay with riding with me-" Izuku just stared into his eyes, like he was in a trance, slowly nodding. "Alright, meet me by the flag pole in 10, we'll go out to eat. I have to finish some things first." Izuku nodded and looked at his phone, checking the time. "Yeah.. sounds good." Izuku smiled and waved as he left, his cheeks felt hot as he blushed. Katsuki watched the boy leave, exhaling and closing his eyes. Dammit. I can't stop thinking about him.
.

.

.

.