2

Izuku went home after that, and the mystery boy from the other night was now in the past. Izuku still thought about him here and there. There was just something about him, that made Izuku crazy. He couldn't stop thinking about him. But a week had passed, and he pushed forward. School was starting. Maybe he could find some sort of distraction there. Izuku glanced at his phone as it buzzed, Ochako had texted him.

-8:12 a.m.-

-Hey! How are you feeling?! I'm suuuper busy with teacher aid things, so I can't say hi before your first class.--

-Heyy!! That's alright I understand, we'll see each other during lunch. I'm kinda nervous.. I switched my major yet again this term, idk how it's gonna go. Kinda sweating about my first class."--

-You'll do great! You are really talented Deku! If Mr. Rock is still teaching your art class you'll love it! He was my favorite. Anyways I have to go, so I'll ttyl~ tell me abt it tn!--

-Ochako Uraraka is offline-
°♤♡◇♧°
.

.

Izuku sighed and put his phone away, walking to class. "134.. 134.." Izuku mumbled to himself as he walked the halls. Finally he had found his new class, so he adjusted his posture, took a deep breath, and walked through the open propped door. The room was pretty plain, only paint on shelves and paintings around the room brightened the dull class. The big windows helped a bit, the sun beaming through the blinds. Some students were sat at desks, some were in crowds around the room. Paint stains decorated the cool tile floor, same with the dirty sinks and shelves. Izuku took it in, then the classroom door shut just as the bell rang.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku jumped at the sound, the whole class turned, their eyes locked on something behind Izuku. Izuku turned his head, following his gaze. His eyes locked on the man that had entered. Clean black jeans and a faded band shirt, accessories complimented his fashion taste. His hair was messy and spikey, and his sharp eyes glowed as he eyed the classroom. Izuku's heart raced as he stared at the man. I slept with that guy. That's the guy that- The boy cleared his throat, tossing his bag on the floor next to the teacher's desk. "Settle down, get to your seats." He said, his eyes shifting around the room. "I will be teaching you this semester.." His eyes landed on Izuku, who was visibly shocked. Worse.. He's my teacher.
.

.

.

.

His eyes stayed locked on him. He tried his best to not show it, but his eyes slightly widened as they stared at each other. Izuku gulped as he turned around and walked to the back of the class, sitting in a desk, avoiding the teacher's eyes. "Right.. So, some of you might be wondering, I know rumors have gone around, but Mr. Rock did get fired. I've been teaching for three years, so be patient with me. I'm not here to play, I'm not here to babysit. You guys are grown ass adults, I think you can handle finger painting." Some students laughed. The teacher grinned, walking to his board.

°♤♡◇♧°

"My name is Katsuki Bakugo, you can call me by whatever." He wrote his name on the whiteboard. "I will be referring to all of you by your last names, so if I don't get it right, let me know. Any questions?" It was quiet for a moment, then Izuku raised his hand. He doesn't know why, but adrenaline was coursing through his veins.. He had fucked his new teacher. And what's worse, he's soo into him.
.

.

.

.