2Year Mark

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters from CSI. I do own the characters Lily Taylor, Emily Hernandez and Randy Watts.

Lily went to lit the candles while she was waiting for Greg to come home from work. She grab the bag that she got at the lingerie store. It was one of the sexiest lingerie she had ever brought. She knew for sure that Greg would love it. Lily went to the bathroom to put on the lingerie on. Lily then looked into the mirror to make sure it looked good. She grab a bathroom robe that was hanging in the bathroom and put it on. Then she heard the door open and heard Greg set his keys down on the table by the door.

"Lily baby I'm home. Where are you?" Greg asked. "I'm in the bedroom honey," Lily said. Greg walked toward the bedroom that they shared. "Wow the bedroom looks great baby," Greg said smiling. "Thanks I was hoping you would like it," Lily replied smiling at him. "Why do you have a bathroom robe on?' Greg asked while confused.

"How about I just show you instead," Lily replied. "That sounds great," Greg said smiling. Lily untied the robe and drop it on the floor where she was standing. "So what do you think?" Lily said. "OMG you look gorgeous and amazing," Greg replied with his mouth wide open.

Greg came close to Lily to where she was standing. He started kissing her passionately. Lily moved her hand up and down on Greg's neck. Lily grab Greg's shirt and pulled it off of him. Greg took off Lily's first piece of lingerie. Then Lily unbuckled Greg's belt. Then Lily pushed Greg's jeans to the ground till he was left in his boxers. Greg kicked off his jeans.

Greg playfully pushed Lily onto the bed. He then got on top of her. He pulled off her underwear that she had on. Lily helped to pull off his boxers. Greg kicked off his boxers. Greg playfully spread Lily's legs. He started back kissing Lily. Lily could feel Greg's little friend growing on her left thigh leg. "Are you ready?" Greg asked. "Oh yeah baby," Lily moaned. Greg inserted himself into Lily.

Every time Lily moaned loud Greg went harder. "Greg go harder," Lily groaned. Lily dug her finger nails into his back. She then put her legs around Greg's waist. Lily moaned at the top of her lungs. Lily was on the brink of an organism. Greg was almost to the point of his climax. Lily kept getting excite when she heard Greg moaning in her ear.

When Greg was done all he wanted to do was cuddle with Lily. "You were amazing Greg," Lily said smiling. Greg couldn't help smiling. "Are you ready for our big day tomorrow?" Greg asked while moving a piece of hair out of Lily's face. "You know that I am honey. Tomorrow marks our 2 year anniversary. I still can't believe it," Lily said still glowing. "Yeah I know. I still remember the day I propose to you," Greg said. "Yeah I do too. It was very romantic that night," Lily said.

It was finally the next day. Lily woke up to see Greg looking at her with his beautiful brown eyes. "Good morning beautiful," Greg said. "Good morning to you too. How long have you been up?" Lily replied. "Long enough to see you sleeping like an angel. I couldn't help but to stare. You are so beautiful while you sleep," Greg replied while smiling. Lily cracked a smile that was pastured all over her face. "How about breakfast in bed?" Greg asked. "Sounds good to me," Lily replied.

Greg got out of the bed. "You look great from the behind honey," Lily said. Lily heard Greg let out a little chuckle while he was walking towards the kitchen. Not for long Greg came back with a couple of omelets and orange juice. "That really does smell good honey," Lily said. "I hope that you like it," Greg replied. Greg got back into the bed with Lily. They both ate breakfast in bed.

"You did a amazing job on the omelet," Lily said giving Greg a comment. "Thanks baby," Greg replied. He gave her a kiss on the lips. "I got you something baby," Greg said. Lily looked surprised. "You didn't have too honey," Lily said. "I want too baby you mean the world to me," Greg replied. He gave Lily a box with a bow on top. Lily open it and found a beautiful white gold bracelet with diamonds on it. "You shouldn't have. It must have cost you a fortune," Lily said. "You're were worth every penny of it. I'm glad you like it," Greg replied smiling. "I don't know what to say but thank you. I got you something too," Lily said. "You are welcome," Greg said.

Lily knew that he want the new cologne Eternity from Calvin Kien. Lily handed Greg the gift that she got for him. Greg opened the gift. He couldn't believe that she knew that he wanted that cologne. "Thank you honey," Greg said in a shock. "Your welcome," Lily replied.

Chapter 2 is coming soon!!!