Chapter 6: Wedding Plans

Lily answered her phone. "Hey girl! What's up?" Lily said. "Nothing much I was just wondering if you wanted to go wedding dress shopping tomorrow?" Emily replied. "Yeah sure I would love too. It would give me a good distraction with all that is going on right now," Lily said. "That's great. How about we meet up get lunch and then we go look at a couple of dress shops," Emily said getting excited. "That sounds perfect Emily. We will meet at Taco Bell around 12," Lily replied. "That's sounds like a plan. Can't wait for tomorrow cuz bye," Emily said. "Bye Ems," Lily said.

Lily hung up her phone. She couldn't wait for tomorrow. She will be hanging out with her favorite cousin. "It looks like you made plans with Emily," Greg said. "Yeah I need a good distraction right now. Its kinda making me stress out with all going on with that psychopath Randy," Lily replied. "I think I know something that might help a little bit," Greg Said. "What's that," Lily replied looking little bit confused. "A neck massage," Greg said smiling. "That sounds good right now," Lily replied. "Turn around I will give you one," Greg said. "Are you sure?" Lily asked. "Yeah I'm sure. Got nothing to do right now. Just waiting on results," Greg replied. "Ok thanks. You're the best," Lily said.

Greg walked behind Lily. Lily turned around in her sit. Greg pulled Lily's hair the side. He put his hands on her neck. Greg then started to massage her neck all so gently. "How does that feel?" Greg asked. "It feels good. Where did you learn how to give a massage?" Lily replied. "I pick it up a while back," Greg said. Not long into the massage Greg's pager went off. It was Nick paging him with the results he got back from Mandy and Wendy.

"Somebody knows how to ruin a good moment," Lily said. Greg looked at his pager. "It's Nick. It looks like he got the results from Mandy and Wendy," Greg said in a disappointed. "Hey its ok maybe we can finish it later. Go and find out what the results are," Lily replied. "Are you sure?" Greg asked. "Yeah I will be fine," Lily said. "Ok," Greg said.

Greg headed to where Nick was at. Greg found Nick with Mandy. "Hey Nick and Mandy. So what are the results Mandy," Greg said. "Well the results are that some prints belong to Randy Watts. The other prints belong to the two biker thugs known as Bruno Pixie and Sean Powell," Mandy replied. "Do they have any priors?" Nick asked. "Bruno Pixie have attempted rape with a couple of women, assaulted and battery, couple of break ins, and grand theft auto. Sean Powell have starting a fight at a bar, couple of break ins, rape charges, and grand theft auto," Mandy replied. "It looks like those two have been busy," Greg said. Then Nick and Greg got a page from Wendy. "Thanks Mandy," Nick said. "No problem I'm glad that I help," Mandy replied. Nick and Greg headed out and went to Wendy. "What you got Wendy?" Nick asked.

"Well got a couple hits in the system three to be exact. The DNA belong to Randy Watts, Bruno Pixie, and Sean Powell," Wendy replied. "Thanks Wendy. Looks like we got proof that Randy meet up with a couple of associates," Nick said. "Thanks Wendy," Greg said. "No problem," Wendy replied. Nick and Greg went to the break room to discuss what they got so far. Then Greg saw Lily pass by the break room.

"Hey Catherine I think I'm going home now," Lily said. "Alright have fun tomorrow on your day off," Catherine replied. "Call me if anything changes," Lily said. "Will do bye Lily," Catherine said. Lily went to the break room where Greg was. "Hey guys," Lily said. "Hey," Nick said. "I'm heading home now Greg," Lily said. "Alright I should be home in a couple of hours," Greg replied. "Bye," Lily said. Lily headed out and got into her car. Lily pulled up into the driveway.

The first thing Lily did was she got in was kicking off her shoes. Then Lily's stomach started to growl. "Man I must be hungry," Lily said to herself. Lily went into the kitchen to make herself a sandwich. Lily got her sandwich and went to the couch. She turned on the TV and found one of her favorite show Burn Notice. She started to eat her sandwich. "I really like this show," Lily said to herself. After the show was don Lily got on her laptop.

When her laptop was booted up she went to log in on her Facebook account. She had a couple of messages from her best friends. After Lily was done on Facebook she went to Youtube to watch a couple of videos. Then Lily had an eerie feeling that someone was watching her. A couple of hours later Greg arrive home. When Greg arrive home Lily was looking at wedding invitations.

"Hey Lily whatcha doing?" Greg asked. "Nothing much just surfing the internet," Lily replied. Greg went to sit by Lily. "I think we should talk about planning the wedding," Lily said. "Yeah I agree with you," Greg replied. "What day do you want it on?" Lily asked. "How about July 15th," Greg replied. "It sounds good with me. I was thinking of 'So Close' by Jon McLaughlin for the first dance," Lily said. "It look like you were reading my mind," Greg said giving a little chuckle. "When you were walking in I was looking at invitations for the wedding. I'm having a hard time choosing," Lily said. "Can you show me what they look like," Greg replied. Lily pulled up the link to the invitations. "Its between Hawaiian Pocket or the Inflorescence invitations," Lily said. "How about we get simples of both of them then choose one," Greg replied. "That sounds like a plan to me," Lily said. Lily ordered simples of the invitations. "How about we go to bed now?" Greg asked. "Ok I'm feeling a little tired," Lily replied. Lily turned off the laptop and got up to go to bed.

When walking towards the bedroom Lily got the same eerie feeling. "What's wrong?" Greg asked. "I just have a feeling that someone is watching me. It also happened earlier," Lily replied. "Maybe you are just really tired," Greg said. "Maybe," Lily said. Greg and Lily went to bed. Lily got up early the next day to make coffee and breakfast for Greg. "Good morning," Greg said giving a kiss to Lily. "Good morning," Lily replied. Lily gave Greg his breakfast and coffee. "Well its time for me to get going. Have fun with your cousin today," Greg said. "Ok I will see you later tonight," Lily replied. Greg headed out and went to work. Lily had some time to kill so she went on her laptop. It was around 11am when Lily started to get ready. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a pink shirt. Lily grabbed her car keys and left the house. She made it to Taco Bell with 15 minutes to spare.

Shortly later her cousin came in. "Hey girl," Emily said. "Hey how about we order," Lily replied. "Ok kool," Emily said. Emily and Lily got in line to order. They order 10 hard-shell tacos and 10 soft-shell tacos. They could decide which ones to get so they got both. They found a table to sit at. "We set the date for the wedding," Lily said in excitement. "That's great. When is it?" Emily replied. "It's July 15th," Lily replied. Lily and Emily ate their tacos. "Are you ready for dress shopping?" Emily asked. "Hell yeah," Lily replied. Emily got into Lily's car. Emily gave Lily directions to the dress stop. They got out of the car. Lily and Emil went into the shop. "Hello can I help you ladies?" the designer asked. "Yes my cousin is getting married soon. So where are to here to look at some dresses," Emily asked. "You must be the bride miss?" the designer asked. The designer looked at Lily. "Yes I am," Lily replied. "Please follow me," the designer said. Lily and Emily followed the designer to the dressing rooms.

The designer brought back 3 dresses that would look good on Lily. The designer handed the first dress to Lily to try on. Lily came out. "One-piece, strapless, slim A-line gown with corset closure. This style features compelling Alencon Lace adorned with sparkling sequins and beading. The strapless neckline is enhanced with scalloped edging, while a satin ribbon and glistening brooch accent ornaments the waist," the designer said in detail. "How do I look Emily?" Lily asked. "You look pretty in it but I think it isn't the one for you," Emily replied. "I agree. Next dress please," Lily said. The designer handed the next dress. Lily came out with the next dress on. "One-piece, slim line gown with one-shoulder neckline and corset closure. Sultry with a single floral embellished shoulder strap, yet soft with billowing chiffon, this gown will define the ultimate getaway nuptials," the designer said going into detail. Lily looked at Emily to see what she was thinking. "Nope not the one," Emily said. "Next dress please," Lily said.

Lily went to change into the next dress. She came out with a smile. "This dress is a slim line gown with one-shoulder neckline and corset closure. This Grecian beauty features gathered Gossamer Chiffon with decadent jeweling encircling the waist and accenting the one-shoulder, asymmetrical neckline. A corset closure and softly flowing train finishes this unforgettable style," the designer said. "I think I like this one," Lily said. "Me too its felts good on you," Emily said. "I'm going to get this one," Lily said. "When is the wedding?" the designer asked. "July 15th," Lily replied. "Ok the next fitting is in a couple weeks," the designer said. "Thank you," Lily replied. Lily and Emil head out. Lily took Emily back to Taco Bell to get her car.

"Thanks for today I needed it," Lily said. "No problem," Emily replied. "Talk to you tomorrow bye," Lily said. "Bye cuz," Emily said. Lily got into her car and went home. Lily got home to see Greg passed out on the couch.