Yeet-

Song suggestion ~~ Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

Fuck this shit-

That was all you could think to yourself as you awoke on top of a cliff. At least when you looked the other way you could see that it wasn't a mountain, just a steep hill with sheer drop.You stand up from the ground to test if you were injured anywhere. 

There was a throbbing pain in your ankle, not enough that you couldn't put a lot of pressure on it, just enough that you had to limp slightly when you walked. You could ignore the pain, like it was a mosquito bite that you could only feel where it got aggravated.

Now that you had determined that you weren't majorly injured the next step was to see where you were and if you had anything on you. You look around again to see if you missed anything the first time you looked around. Not too far away from where you woke up there was a bag you recognised. Limping over to it you bend down to see what had survived in your bag on whatever journey you had been on.

You tip the bag out onto the grass and sort through its contents. Grabbing the notebook and pen that had fallen out you begin writing a list of what you had.

Bag contents:

      • Notebook (it had Columbina and Arlecchino from the Fatui Harbringers (look you loved their character design and when you saw it on redbubble you impulse bought it, it had only arrived a week ago so you hadn't had the chance to use it yet.

     • 2 pens (Black, Red) and 2 pencils (one fresh led other half used)

     • 1litre Drink bottle, half filled with water (about 500ml left)

     • Phone - 56% left, no reception (you noted how weird it was that the emergency SOS call didn't work either)

     • An apple

     • Lip Balm

     • A black reusable mask (and 2 disposable ones)

     • Small bottle of hand sanitiser

     • Flannel

     • Hair spray

     • A lighter

Looking at the items across the ground and going through them to find nothing off help you quickly pack them into your bag. You take a sip of the water before turning to look over the cliff edge. The cliff seemed to be a major overhang with a path going underneath it. You take a step back from the edge unconsciously when you see how deep the drop was.

You could see a lake with a large old looking city in the middle. Your eyes fall on the large statue in between what looked like a castle and the town part. It kinda resembled- no it couldn't be, must just be what it was based on.

You let out a sigh and sit down, letting your legs dangle over the cliff edge. You had no idea where you were, well you guess you could be somewhere in Germany but how the fuck could you have gotten here without knowing? But judging where the sun was in the sky it was either mid afternoon or somewhat early in the day. You think it would probably take you half a day to get to wherever that town was and with your injured ankle maybe a little longer than that.

You take a deep breath, it was actually very peaceful up here. You had been hiking a few times but never really stopped to enjoy the view, family or friends just pulling you along to keep going and barely stopping at the top before heading back down. Giving into the urge to have a picnic you take the apple out of your bag and go to bite into it. There was a loud crunch, but it didn't come from the apple. You quickly stand up and away from the edge, worried it was the rocks you had been sitting on but you turn straight into a tree and fall back to the ground half a metre from the edge.