Gingers are ruining your life - by sushi

Song suggestions (two again cause I forgot last chapter's)

I'm a Controversy - ADO ~~ Me and the Devil - Soap&Skin

"Did you sprain your ankle recently?" Baizhu speaks out in the silence as you are storing some over stock in the backroom shelves. You almost fell off the ladder at the sudden question (you don't know why you were trusted on the ladder in the first place.)

"How the hell did you know that?" You ask after regaining your balance on the ladder.

"The way that you're now putting pressure on the foot suggests that the ankle is weaker than it used to be." He explains and you nod along, surprised that he could pick up on that. "It was probably healed using elemental energy judging by how much you still rely on the other ankle."

You think back to when Barabra healed you and Aether. "Damn you got all of that from how I stand on a ladder?" You ask looking down at him as he hands you another box of medicines.

"That, and how you walk and stand normally." He answers and Changsheng sings his praises, you were starting to think that she acted like Muichiro's crow in demon slayer. As you place the next box on the shelf you stare at your forearm through your shirt for a second.

"Hey Baizhu do you think you could-?" You pause as your ears twitch, having picked up Paimon's voice so you climb down the ladder. "I think my friends are back."

Baizhu goes silent listening out for the voices as well as wondering what you were going to ask him.

"Some hearing you have there, I couldn't hear them at all." He nods and you smile as you make your way down the hall. "Were you going to ask me something?" He clarifies as you walk.

"I'll stay after they've left and ask you then." You answer simply and he gives you a questioning look but nods nonetheless.

"No... Im-Impossible..." The voice of Qiqi comes through one of the doors clearer now. The two of you stand in the doorway.

"Seems Qiqi took this pretty hard." Paimon's voice echoes around the pharmacy as she turns to Aether who shrugs.

"She just needs time to work through it." He shrugs as you and Baizhu begin to laugh.

"Someone learnt a valuable life lesson today, then?" Baizhu asks as the rest of the group turns to you and you wave.

"Sup bitches, how was your quest for Cocogoat milk? Unsuccessful I'm assuming." You greet and you notice Aether's face light up. It was amazing how much he reminded you of a puppy.

"[Y/n]! There you are!" Paimon smiles as Aether waves back. "And it was just coconut milk."

"Watch your language." Zhongli looks at you with the "I'm a disappointed dad" look.

"Oh shut it Old Man, I'm in the mood for some slander so don't try me."

"We were beginning to think you ditched us and Qiqi." Thank you Paimon, for changing the subject as you swear you could hear the beginning of 'I will have order.'

"Ah yes, thank you all for looking after my little Qiqi." Baizhu interrupts with a very small bow, Zhongli blinks away the glare he was directing at you and turns to Baizhu instead.

"Might I ask, who..." You notice how Zhongli didn't frown or have a questioning look. You had found it weird how he knew a lot about the pharmacy and would have been here before and yet he didn't know who Baizhu was.

"Ah, how rude of me. I'm Baizhu, boss of the Bubu Pharmacy." He introduces.

"Paimon thought Qiqi was the boss... turns out it's some wacko who wears medicinal ingredients around his neck!" You gasp in offence for Baizhu and Changsheng.