The Tour™ (featuring ooc Diluc)

Song Suggestion ~~ Below the Surface - Griffinilla

(hehe, out of character Diluc anyone?)

You slept surprisingly well despite the excitement and everything that had happened earlier that day. When you had gotten back to the Dawn Winery, Aether was there waiting for you. He informed you that Diluc would have waited for you as well but he had convinced him to go to bed.

A maid appeared by the side of the three of you and led you all up the stairs. You noticed that the door she had led you to was next to Diluc's. Fitting that he would put you close to him, probably wants to keep an eye on you.

"Alright we'll be in the room next to you if you need us [Y/n], our room is bigger than yours so we'll be sharing." Aether explained and you turned to smile at the two of them and Paimon.

"Alright. Sleep well then. I look forward to the tour tomorrow." You grinned and they nodded, waving goodbye to you as the maid closed the door. You turned to the room and took it in. It was quite similar to Diluc's, only smaller. There were two piles of clothes on the bed as well. You could tell that one was a set of pyjamas while the other one you had to take a closer look at.

You changed into the pjs and placed your dirty clothes into your bag, noting how the bag didn't get bigger or heavier when you did and turned to the other ripple on your bed. You took the note of the top of the pile.

I realised that you only had one set of clothes and they don't really look like they fit in here. I had the employees find some clothes that look around your size. If they do not fit please give them to one of the servants and they will help you fix them.

- Diluc

P.S. sleep well and don't break my trust

You smiled as you read the note and sigh as you realised you should change again if you wanted to check that the clothes actually fit. You got dressed into the clothes he supplied and looked into the mirror on the closet door.

The clothes were simple but it fit the vibe of genshin much better than your modern clothes. It reminded you of a mix of fantasy and a waiter. It was a plain white button up collared top (your choice of long or short sleeve) with a black vest and black pants. For some reason he had also supplied you with gloves. One glove looked like the gloves of his younger version's skin while the other was fingerless, like Kaeya's gloves but without the star or spikes.

You did a little spin and smile. God, this gave you confidence and it is relatively well apart from the fact the pants were a little long but you notice that he had also supplied you with boots which were big enough to stop the pants from dragging on the ground. You almost didn't want to take it off but sleep called and the vest would not be comfy to wear to sleep.

~~~

You groan as your eyes adjust to the lighting when you wake up. You look out the small window and rub your eyes groaning at the fact the sun was only just above the horizon. You turn back to your bed a sigh, knowing full well that if you layed back down you would not get out of bed today.

You look at the pile of clothes on the desk and hit you. You didn't wake up at home. You were still in Genshin impact and you were in Dawn Winery.

You take a few more deep breaths to collect your thoughts before looking at the said clothes and getting dressed. You look yourself up and down in the mirror and nod. Yup feeling like you could take on a god and survive right now.