THANK YOU SPECIAL

Everything is a mix of random things including first interactions that weren't ever explained or featured, incorrect quotes, questions and a sneak peak of the next chapter.

Dragonspine:

Back in the last chapter when you interacted with the fatui gunslinger and swore at him, he had stopped in surprise. Not many people navigate dragonspine and when they do they're often lost adventures who misjudged the environment, so to meet someone with the mouth of a sailor carrying a box of supplies and swearing at the fatui? Completely caught him off guard which is why he froze. He doesn't know what he would do if he ever met you again.

Characters first thoughts/interaction:

Rosaria: Rosaria was a bit unsure of you at first but like Kaeya she sensed something was off about you so when the cryo man displayed you to her asking if she would be willing to train you she almost turned you down before realising that she would be able to keep a close eye on you if she trained with you most days.

Noelle: Noelle was honestly the sweetest and when Jean had asked you to move some boxes with her she thought that you also wanted to become a knight. But the more you helped her out the more she realised that wasn't the case so after you've finished jobs for the day the two of you will sit down and have afternoon tea together. She just wishes that you would keep walking into poles and vases...

Lisa: She had seen you helping Noelle and hanging around the headquarters a lot so she asked you to come help her sort out some book returns. You would have said yes anyway but you were flustered at her calling you "cutie" and "sweetie" that you just nodded and watched as she left.

Characters reactions to the ears:

Aether on the way back down the mountain: He really wanted to pet them so when he got the confidence he just reached for them, *already reaching for your ears.* "Can I please pet them?"

Kaeya at entrance to knight's headquarters as Aether drops files off: At first he was like 'hah knew you were hiding something' and when you saw him approaching you with a smug expression you explain what happened and now he's confused again. "How did Albedo manage that?"

Jean after taking the files: She genuinely thought you had control over when you used them and when you didn't. "So can you summon and unsummon those?"

Klee walking into Jean's office: She was just excited and pointed out that now you were sorta matching with Diona. "They have ears like Diona! They're so cool!"

Noelle on the way out of the headquaters: She was curious as to why you looked different and assumed you just hadn't trusted her with the information. She felt bad despite her assumption being incorrect. "Well you should be able to balance more now, right?"

Diona on the way past the Cat's Tail: She was happy to see that her family weren't the only ones with animal features in Mondstadt now but was also offended that you didn't show them to her when you first interacted with her. "Why did you hide those from me?"

Diluc at the Angel's share: Diluc assumed that whatever happened was your fault and looked at you like a disappointed dad. "How did you manage to do that? Who did you piss off this time?"

Rosaria drinking with Kaeya, both now filled with distrust: Rosaria was a little more unbelieving but once Aether had backed up your claim she just shrugged it off. "I'm glad my training managed to protect you."

Venti entering the bar: He had to do a double take and for a second genuinely thought he was somehow drunk already. "I haven't touched the alcohol yet, but am I already hallucinating?"