If MC was a character - voice lines

Hello fellow simps, This is both a thank you for the love this book is getting and also an apology. The next chapter I am writing is very cringy and I've been very up in the air about posting it. However because its like over 2,000 words I don't want to rewrite it so I've hit a bit of a road block. 

Instead of working on this story I started two other ones to avoid this commitment(one where this MC (Main Character) gets yeeted to the Harbingers instead of Mondstadt. The other is a reverse isekai where Scaramouche gets yeeted to the modern world.) 

So here, enjoy these voice lines. 

Hello...: Oh sorry didn't see you there, I go by [Y/n]. Oh wow you look like shit, wanna get some food and talk about it or just ignore it like I do?

Chat - returning to the old; I dread the day I have to return to the place where no one cares for me and leave all the wonderful people I know here.

Chat - new food Lets head back, I heard someone selling food that I haven't heard of before and I am starving!

Chat - denial: What do you mean I'm slowly ripping off every character?

Hidden chat (not a game thing): Being from another world is hard because even though I have more friends here then my original, i still don't feel like i fit in

After the rain:

When thunder strikes: Do you think when the Raiden Shogun sneezes lightning strikes?

When it snows: Oh my gosh snow! I don't get it often if not at all where I come from... Let's make the most of it and have some fun!

When the wind is blowing: Wow, Venti who pissed you off today?

Good morning: Morning! Did you sleep well? Come on I'll make you pancakes that my mum used to make me

Good Afternoon: What the hell it's lunch time already?? Why didn't you tell me I could have bought you lunch with the mora I definitely have

Good evening: The sun setting is always beautiful, it reminds me of the view from my window in my old house...

Good night: Sleep well... Wait, it's kind of cold to join me for cuddles?

About [Y/n] - origin: You want to know where I'm from? Well I'm from sumeru- What do you mean you know I'm not from there? Well it more technologically advanced- Oh you want to know about my experiences personally? ... How about you tell me about your childhood instead?

About [Y/n] - habits: I have small habits that I tend to not notice I'm doing. I've been told before that tapping my foot and spinning my pen or pencil around my fingers is annoying. Oh you don't mind? That's a relief.

About us - asking for help: I've always struggled to ask for help so I hope to be a person that you can come to whenever you need help so please don't be afraid to ask should you ever need it

About us - travelling: Come on, we should leave if we want to get this over and done with. Maybe after you could join me for a trip around my favourite places in Teyvat. You are amazing company and I would love for you to join me. There's a specific restaurant that only takes couples- I- I mean- two people! They only accept groups of two! We're not a couple! Well.. Unless you want to be?

About Vision: I honestly have no idea why I have a vision. It's helpful to have an it definitely proves my worth but I hide it because I don't want people to be my friend just because i have a vision. Anyways wanna see me make a snow cone?

Something to share: In my old world there was something called Super Smash bros and just saying, I might not be able to beat anyone in real life but on Smash Bros? You don't stand a chance

Happy Birthday: hey traveller! I heard it was your birthday and I wanted to give you this! They're matching bracelets I made. I have one and I gave you two because when you find your sister you could give that one to her.

Attacks (and why I chose the lines):

Elemental skill Anemo: On ground creates an aoe anemo damage which follows their movements (will stay even when switched to a different character), slows descent from free falling (or just less damage taken when free falling) if falling. (twirls polearm around fingers before slashing leaving the effect behind)

Elemental Skill I (only while falling): Slow falling potion (I'm sorry for the minecraft reference)

Elemental Skill II: Venti, follow me (cause the wind follows them)

Elemental Skill III: Don't get close (because of the anemo swirling around them

Elemental Skill IV: Swirl bitch (play on dance bitch)

Elemental Skill V: I am Aang (air bender)

Elemental burst Anemo: mimic's Venti's god form wings in anemo, boosting defensive and other fancy words (I definitely know how to play genshin what are you talking about), can also launch you into the air or launch you higher into the air if in gliding mode

Elemental Burst I: Barbatos is a bitch (this is a play on karma is a bitch)

Elemental Burst II: fuck off you spookay batch (if you get it you get it)

Elemental Burst III: I can fly (wings.)

Elemental skill Cryo: boost speed while also inflecting aoe cryo damage around where they walk (follows their movement, will stay even when switched to a different character)

Elemental Skill I: Hehe freeze! (ripping off keaya and you know it)

Elemental Skill II: I am speed (you are speed)

Elemental Skill III: ice bridge (breaking the forth wall)

Elemental Skill IV: lets go (needs a generic one)

Elemental Skill V: faster (^^^ but ran out of ideas)

Elemental skill Cryo: thoma's shield but make it cryo

Elemental Burst I: its mother fuqing cold (that it is)

Elemental Burst II: Let me protect you (it's a shield)

Elemental Burst III: Can't touch this (du du do du do du can't touch this, cause ice shield)

Low HP: I hate this

Low HP: kill me now

Low HP: I dare you

Fallen: I will be back

Fallen: I always come back

Fallen: fuck this shit...

Ally low hp: I've come to help

Ally low hp: move bitch you're gonna get hurt

Ally low hp: the fuq do you look like that :0 that's why!

Light hit taken: is that all you've got

Heavy hit taken: you know what? Fair enough.

I need your opinion, should I post the very cringy chapter or should I just move on to the rest fo the plot and just give a brief summary about what happened?

See you in the next update <3 

~ Sushi