act i

summer girl
sum·mer • girl
/ˈsəmər/ • /ɡərl/
noun

1. a girl who spontaneously shifts physical traits; includes the shape of the body, pitch of voice, color of hair, height, size of specific female features, etc., over the course of the three summer months.
‎ ‎ ‎ "can you believe it? ushijima wakatoshi fell in love with a summer girl."

people leave school every summer in all of japan and come back three months later. over fifty years ago, a phenomenon sparked up as girls were coming back to school looking completely different. changes in the body, face, personality, voice. anything recognizable about a girl would be gone. most girls can't even recall going through the change, claiming that "they've always looked like this."

naturally, young girls, specifically those in high school, would begin trying and even praying for the summer girl transformation once the summer hit. summer girls got an over abundance of attention from guys, as well. nonetheless, you had to be extremely lucky to even be granted the privilege to be one, so the chances of meeting one were impossibly slim.

one school with a terrible record for summer girls, is shiritorizawa academy. the last time the prestigious school had any record in having a girl going through the transformation was three years ago. it wasn't a popular topic amongst the students, especially with the girls.

but one day, when a third year finally experiences it, nobody can believe it. the males drool over her sensual walk and sinister smile. girls gape as they watch "loyal" boyfriends squirm and fantasize about how they'd treat her. like she was a celebrity.

at first, she's not worried about it. her love for volleyball naturally draws her to shiritorizawa's boys' volleyball as their manager. however, while watching the rowdy and rough team, she falls through to the forever sinking rabbit hole that is ushijima wakatoshi.

"did you hear the news? apparently, ushijima fell in love with the summer girl."

warnings ; nsfw, ooc ushijima towards the end, s.a., minor blood

-

bad habit - steve lacy
cocaine sunday - eyedress
the last emo boy on earth - chinese football
tears of the lynx - banana fish
leaper - banana fish
pretty girl - clairo
hometown - banana fish