extra;

(because of the recent support that ive had on this book (cus i swear it increases every single day) i've had a little bit of inspo to add like a little sitcom section where my characters get up to no good :P and i miss writing for ushijima el oh el)

-

"can i tell you something kind of stupid?" y/n's robotic voice mumbled out through the speaker of ushijima's phone.

"of course," he replied.

it was late at night, on some random thursday only a week or so after graduation, and ushijima had been all alone. his mother was away and, lately, ushijima had been taking full advantage of it and staying up to unreasonable hours on the phone with y/n.

"sometimes when it gets late and we talk like this... i imagine that we're doing something else."

"what do you mean?"

"well... i guess the right way to say it is that i have some fantasies, but that sounds so embarrassing."

the use of the word 'fantasy' instantly made ushijima's mind run wild with his own imaginations and anticipation. he'd had his own fantasies for months by then, but he was sure that he'd only share his when she did the same.

"what kind of fantasies?"

"well, i won't go into detail, but-"

"i want you to go into detail. i want to hear it all."

ushijima's deep voice vibrating with demand made y/n's face flush. earlier it had been the same, when she pointed out that the rain was nice and he ignored her small musings to ask to see what she was wearing. of course, she'd dressed in pajamas that she knew had an effect on him, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing to know that his eyes were scanning over the picture that she sent.

"o-okay, well... i guess one that i've had recently is that on a night kind of like this one, we're not dating yet, but you know how i feel about you, and i know how you feel about me. i texted you and lied saying that the thunder scared me in hopes that you might stay up and keep talking to me."

"you wouldn't have to lie about that."

"i know, i know. it's just for the fun of it. but anyway, instead of just talking over the phone like i thought, you sneak out in the middle of the night, in the rain, to come see me. you tell me to look out of my window and i see you standing there, soaking wet."

"do you let me in?"

she chuckled. "of course i do. you climb through my window and i sit there and make fun of you for not wearing a coat or bringing an umbrella, and even though i tell you that nobody has clothing that would fit you, you take off your shirt anyway."

"and then?"

"we sit and talk for a little bit, but you can see i'm distracted because of how close you're sitting to me. i'm trying to pay attention, but i can't..."

"what do you do about it?"

"nothing... i'm too nervous to do anything. but you... you know how i'm feeling. you tell me how obvious i'm being and then kiss me right there for the first time, like you're making sure that i actually want you. it feels so good, and i don't even feel bad that my grandmother is down the hall."

this time, ushijima stayed silent, feeling a pit in his stomach begin to form as he listened to her passion-filled words and imagined that she was sitting there telling him that.

"you tell me to lay down and make sure that i'm under the blankets, and then you move in after me and you-"

"stop," ushijima demanded, cutting her off. "i don't want to know the rest."