Introduction

Hello Everyone!

Whether you're new here or an old viewer from my first Shifting Realities book; Welcome!

I first started researching multiple realities and shifting in late 2018, it then began to grow in fame in September 2020, around the same time Dracotok started to go viral. It was around that time when I started writing the first version of my Shifting Realities book. Let me remind you all that I honestly didn't have much to go off of for my research as shifting was just a newly added thing to society.

When I first started writing the first version of this when I was 15/16, now that I'm soon turning 18 I've decided to write a second/updated Shifting Realities guide as I now have much for information to go off of and my own personal experiences.

This book will have a total of 59 chapters packed with new and old information. If you liked the first guide I'm guessing you'll find this one even more useful. The first few chapters are a diary of my first 11 days attempting to shift, after that its methods, tips, tricks, information, and more. 

Remember this is a safe space! Feel free to express your opinion as long as it doesn't hurt or have a negative effect on others.

And that leaves me now to introduce the new edited book.

Hope you all enjoy :)