The Train Method

1. Lay down in a comfortable position, you do not need to be in a starfish position for this one but I do it anyway (it helps me get symptoms faster). I also listen to train background Subliminals, it helps me focus throughout this. Close your eyes and think of 50 affirmations, they can be repeated. Some examples of affirmations are "I have shifted to my desired reality" or "I am in my desired reality". 

4. Keep your eyes closed and imagine your standing in a train station. Who is there? What does the train look like? Is it making sounds? Do I have luggage with me? Ask yourself these questions. If you're doing the Harry Potter universe imagine the 9 3/4 Station.

5. After visualizing the train and station, board the train. Get into an empty seat/cart. When the train starts moving look outside the window. What is there? What is the temperature? Hot? Cold? Sounds? Animals outside? Keep asking yourself these questions. 

7. Now that you are taking a train to your Desired Reality think about what you will do there. (Your script). Now that you have visualized every single detail of the train you should start to fall asleep, you'll eventually wake up in your Desired Reality. I would rate this method a 5/10, I haven't shifted but have gotten close with this method.