Estelle Method

1. Get into a comfortable position laying now and close your eyes. Make sure your comfortable because you'll need to be in this position for a while in order for the method to work properly. If you are unable to keep still during this method its okay! Not everyone is able to find a comfortable position right away. 

2. Find a subliminal or any other kind of music that remind you of your Desired Reality. With this song playing in the background imagine yourself dancing with someone from your Desired Reality, preferably someone important like a comfort character. This can be any kind of dance, I suggest a dance that co-insides with you Desired Reality.

3. Once your song is over visualize that character taking your hand and leading you towards a door way, this can be any kind of door. They'll ask you "are you ready?" say yes and follow them through the door. Now that you're through the door imagine your Desired Reality bedroom (or where you will sleep). 

4. You should see your Desired Reality self/body sleeping on that bed, walk over and lay down with them, you should visualize yourself merging with them. Remember, don't open your eyes. Now you should fall asleep while imagining yourself in the bed as your Desired Reality self. 

5. And that's it. This is a fairly easy method in my opinion. I've attempted it twice but haven't successfully shifted with it yet. I would rate this method a 7/10.