Wizard of Oz Method

1. For this method I recommend being very tired. There is no prior preparation for this method. Get into a starfish position with you laying on your back and your stomach facing up towards the ceiling. If the starfish position is too uncomfortable for you just get into a comfortable position, this method may or may not work for you. If you have trouble falling asleep fast this method may not be the best for you. Make sure you're using a light blanket and wearing light clothes, heavy clothes may interfere with this method. 

2. Turn on a subliminal that works well for you and relaxes you easily. Lights must be off within the room you are planning to shift in. Visualize yourself in the first person walking towards a yellow house. How big is the house? How many levels? Does it have windows? How long is it? How tall is it? Ask yourself these questions while visualizing the house. 

3. Now that you've visualized the house imagine walking into the house and exploring it. Look around at all the furniture but do not touch anything. Make sure to visualize no one in the house except you. Visualize a bed inside the house, go to the bed, and lay down in a comfortable position. 

4. Now visualize the house starting to spin out of control, but make sure you're staying in the bed. Visualize looking to your side and seeing a window and seeing the sky spinning. How fast are you spinning? Do you see anything? Any landscape? Are things sliding around the house? Do you feel dizzy? Ask yourself these questions. 

5. Eventually visualize yourself and the house falling to the ground. Don't open your eyes, make sure you're keeping them closed. Now is when you should fall asleep and shift. I would personally give this method a 2/10, there is way too many visualizations for me to do. I have never successfully shifted with this method, though I've only attempted twice with it.