Science Behind Shifting

First, let's understand the basics of reality shifting.

Reality shifting refers to the phenomenon where a person shifts their current consciousness to an alternate reality, often this is scripted by the shifter before entering a void state. The shifter first begins by taking one consciousness into a dream or meditative-like state, from there they are able to move it to the desired reality.

Shifters use several different techniques to successfully shift, such as the Raven Method. The Raven Method is where one lays down on a bed with arms and legs far apart/spread from each other enabling numbers in the limbs which makes it easier to fall asleep and shift.

The shifting reality community is often filled with teenagers, but can also include many different ages, mostly because these techniques are transmitted through social media platforms such as TikTok and Instagram.

The science behind shifting is very complex, it has been studied by the CIA before but those programs were shut down in the early 90s, this was called The Gateway Experience. Although they were shut down they did end up releasing some of the documents that were provided during those trials. There was also a trial called The Monroe Project which was conducted in the mid-50s but was eventually shut down.

Some people may call reality shifting "fake" or say it's just lucid dreaming, but many people can differ because of their own personal experiences with shifting. As someone who has lucid dreamed and shifted before I can say that they are both very different things.