I Shifted

I shifted and omfg-

Draco Malfoy - Draco likes to keep to himself, he doesn't open up that easily. He's very introverted. Once you befriend him he'll become very clingy, even if he doesn't show it to someone. For example, he and I won't talk for the whole day but he'll still be by my side like sitting beside me in classes and following me around in the hallways. He always carries around a hairbrush. He keeps a diary under his bed, I've only seen it a few times, he doesn't let anyone near it, he'll guard that thing with his life. He's scared of his father. He and I would talk a lot during the late nights about how his father always treated him, I would always feel so bad for him. His mother is a sweetheart; I've seen her at Christmas parties and once on summer vacation, she was always so kind to me. She likes my long hair, once when I was sitting on the beach during a vacation my family and their family took during the summer she mentioned how elegant I look laying there and that her son is lucky to know such a sophisticated young lady. My heart felt so happy when she said that. Draco takes after his mother more than his father. Draco's favorite class is potions. He has a birthmark behind his right hip, it's small but he's really insecure about it. Before shifting, I always imagined Draco as a romantic partner but he's definitely more of a platonic soulmate for me. Sometimes when I'm having a bad day in my current reality ill shift for 5 minutes to see Draco and just listen to him talk, he's like home to me.

Ron Weasley - He's a sweetheart. Don't know him that well though, he stays clear of me because he knows I'm friends with Draco but that doesn't stop me from asking him how his days going sometimes. He always carries around this one used-up pencil. He bounces his leg up and down a lot, especially in Snape's class. He loves his brothers and sister more than you can imagine, even if he doesn't show it. Ron absolutely hates vegetables. 

Hermione Granger - She hates me for knowing Draco. She always glares at me in class and in the hallway. She's a lot meaner than I imagined, especially to me. I always tell Draco it's not nice when he calls her mudblood, he eventually stopped but she still hates me. I've tried being nice to her but she's just mean back to me.

Pansy Parkinson - Pansy is honestly one of the most understanding people I have ever met. Her hair is softer than anyone I know. She likes Draco a lot and doesn't hide from showing it. She gets annoyed easily. The Parkinson family once came over during Christmas dinner, her mother reminds me of an 1800s lady of the house. She's very strict. Her father seems nice, even though we hardly ever talked to each other before. Pansy is extremely smart, especially when it comes to any kind of equation.

Harry Potter - Harry and I didn't interact as often as I thought we would, but there were definitely some memorable moments. A few things I noticed about him while in class, he hums to himself a lot, and I mean a lot. He fidgets with a ring he wears on his left hand. Hermione gave it to him on their second year for his birthday, he's very protective over it. He hates eye contact, if you catch him looking at you he looks away right away. My favorite memory with him is when we had a giant snowball fight between the houses right before Christmas, he seemed so happy and so fulfilled.

Clara Widows - Clara is a friend of mine in Slytherin House. She has long brown hair and reminds me of Hermione's physical appearance. She and I have a defense against the dark arts together, she always makes me break down laughing in the middle of class.

Cassandra Young - Another one of my friends from Slytherin house. She has long blonde hair and looks like a taller version of Luna kinda. She's a party animal. Her favorite songs are from ABBA. She's very interested in muggle pop culture. 

Luna Lovegood - We've only ever had two interactions with each other and both were nice conversations. She carries around this one brown bookbag all the time. Her hair looks blonder in person. She spends most of her time in the library or walking outside. Her favorite colors are blue and purple. 

Cedric Diggory -  Cedric and I definitely get along well. I first started talking and hanging out with him around October. His clothes and hair have to be perfect. He sucks at charms. He goes to almost every quidditch game all year round. I met his father once, he's really sweet to Cedric. He's the kind of person to run up to you out of nowhere and ask how your days going. He had a crush on this girl name Amy (I never talked to her). Halloween was really fun with him. Cedric hates parties. He's an overall really comfy person to be around. 

How long I shifted for - I shifted for 5 months, September to January. 

What went wrong - There were definitely a few things I didn't plan for such as what year I was supposed to be in. I scripted I would be in year 4 and ended up being in year 3, which was a surprise. I was going to shift back to my current reality and try to fix it but decided to just go with it. 

What method did I use - I used the Raven Method. 

My favorite memories - When Cedric and I made Halloween costumes together and sang songs until like 12 am. 

Draco and I having a one and one conversation at least once a week. Talking shit about his father all the time was really fun. 

Accidently fracturing my ankle while walking down the stairs, Draco helped me go to the infirmary. 

Christmas at Hogwarts was literally amazing. It was so magical! My favorite part of the holiday season was Christmas Eve when everyone would stay indoors because it was snowing and wed watch movies and listen to music. 

Snape hitting me in the back of the head with a book. He's so mean it's hilarious.