Alice In Wonderland Method

1: The second you start to feel even a little tired you can either go onto YouTube to find a guided breathing meditation or do it yourself for 15-30 minutes. I suggest that you do this laying down in your comfortable shifting position as you'll get tired faster. Make sure you're in comfy clothes and are ready to sleep!

2. There are two ways you can do this step:
          -After you're done the breathing meditation imagine yourself in a waist-high field of wheat or some kind of field produce. Think of yourself sitting under a big large tree (doesn't matter what kind of tree, mine is a willow). Look around you and think of what the weather feels like. the ground? what does the sky look like? Are there any sounds around you? What are you wearing? What kind of field is it? Is there anything in the distance?
          -Imagine you are in a large bushy maze and your sitting under a tree (doesn't matter what kind of tree, mine is a willow). Look around you and think of what the weather feels like. the ground? what does the sky look like? Are there any sounds around you? What are you wearing? How tall is the maze?

3. After you are done visualizing your surroundings imagine a character from your Dream Reality running past you. Who are they? What do they look like? Where are they going?

4. Think of yourself getting up and chasing them through the field or maze. After chasing them for 5-8 minutes you'll visualize a large staircase (it doesn't matter how tall the staircase is, mine is 100 steps and in between every step I say affirmations). Your desired character will take your hand and ask you if you are ready.

5. After you say yes, keep holding their hand and jump down a deep hole. I usually fall for 3-4 minutes before visualizing a room with a small door. Open that door and jump out of it, you should keep falling down another hole until you eventually fall asleep and wake up in your Desired Reality. This one has gotten me slightly close to shifting but not 100% there. I would rate this method a 5/10.